Originally Posted by jamesy628
I just bought my FF and it looks like it has Sync VersionGen2 - V3.0.2.
Should I wait until the December 10th rollout of 3.5 to update or apply a more recent update first? I am SUCH a NOOB so it might make sense to bring it to the dealer since I need to make an appointment because I think the alignment isn't right.
It depends on whether you have Navigation. If not, you can download the update now. There is in the 3.5.1 thread. If you have Nav and don't have the A4 card you will have to take it to the dealer or wait until you can order it syncmyride.com. Either way, don't feel left out by not updating. It appears to be just as flaky as previous versions. It fixes and improves some things but still has a lot to be desired. If it were me I would wait until to take it to the dealer for something else such as steering or transmission shudder.