Mk3 ST Reproduction Wings - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-26-2012, 11:16 AM   #11
TiStick
Boob Whisperer

Fan#: 96514
What I Drive: LesVagon

FF Reputation: 16 TiStick Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMaiden View Post
Any actual painted pics of one of those spoilers;it doesn't look good in flat black for some reason and it shows off it's cheapness. I'd like to see how it looks fully finished.
Mine is out at the painters right now. Should be able to get pics up soon.
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #11
Hatch Nation#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
Watch out for the D

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #12
Sonic_HedgeHog
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00

Fan#: 50003
What I Drive: '12 Sterling Focus SE 5dr Sport Pkg

FF Reputation: 19 Sonic_HedgeHog Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMaiden View Post
Any actual painted pics of one of those spoilers;it doesn't look good in flat black for some reason and it shows off it's cheapness. I'd like to see how it looks fully finished.
I just had to have mine on the day I got it so mine is protected with Plastidip... I am not the best with it.

My step father who is a retired ASE Master Mechanic and has seen a ton of aftermarket stuff and said for the price it's actually one of the nicer pieces he's seen. The primer coat it comes with is well sprayed and the material is actually quite thick.
Hatch Nation #156. Sonic's Mk3 Crew Founder and #00
Moderator: DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance, ST Performance, MK3 Focus, SW Fanatics, Sonic's MK3 Crew

Old 11-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #13
Chaos09
Sonic Crew #09

Fan#: 95090
What I Drive: DC

FF Reputation: 7 Chaos09 Good Standing Member
The 3dCarbon spoiler is totally different from the ST spoiler. If you look at the OP you will see that this sale is for ST Spoilers.
Sonic's MK3 Crew #9 Chaos!

www.DCSAutoworks.com

Old 11-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #14
Sonic_HedgeHog
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00

Fan#: 50003
What I Drive: '12 Sterling Focus SE 5dr Sport Pkg

FF Reputation: 19 Sonic_HedgeHog Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Paul, you've made a few mistakes and I'll let them fly, but continuing down this road is going to get you infractions...

The 3D Carbon IS NOT the same Spoiler as the ST or in this case ST Reproduction spoiler.

Asking for pics of said spoiler painted is on topic.

Per BST rules I am asked to put original prices for comparisons sake. Since this is a reproduction part there is truly not an original price but only the price for the OEM piece, hence the reason for posting that.

And for the record, I am a Mod on this website and you are trying my patience.
Hatch Nation #156. Sonic's Mk3 Crew Founder and #00
Moderator: DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance, ST Performance, MK3 Focus, SW Fanatics, Sonic's MK3 Crew

Old 11-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #15
Brabs_Weather
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93741
What I Drive: 04 Ex Ltd, 08 Edge Ltd, 12 FF Ti

FF Reputation: 2 Brabs_Weather Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_HedgeHog View Post
Paul, you've made a few mistakes and I'll let them fly, but continuing down this road is going to get you infractions...

The 3D Carbon IS NOT the same Spoiler as the ST or in this case ST Reproduction spoiler.

Asking for pics of said spoiler painted is on topic.

Per BST rules I am asked to put original prices for comparisons sake. Since this is a reproduction part there is truly not an original price but only the price for the OEM piece, hence the reason for posting that.

And for the record, I am a Mod on this website and you are trying my patience.
With all due respect I could care less if you are a Mod, yes I could care less. Your not getting the point. You keep referencing the BST rules yet your post is in the Vendor Deals, Group Buys & Special Discounts. The rules are listed next to the Buy-Sell-Trade. Get it. And just to clear this up the wing your pimping is not the 2013 ST wing. It is the closer to the 2009 Euro ST. Good bye....
Borla Exhaust with UltraQuiet resonator
K&N X-4870. Steeda RSB

Old 11-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #16
TiStick
Boob Whisperer

Fan#: 96514
What I Drive: LesVagon

FF Reputation: 16 TiStick Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabs_Weather View Post
With all due respect I could care less if you are a Mod, yes I could care less. Your not getting the point. You keep referencing the BST rules yet your post is in the Vendor Deals, Group Buys & Special Discounts. The rules are listed next to the Buy-Sell-Trade. Get it. And just to clear this up the wing your pimping is not the 2013 ST wing. It is the closer to the 2009 Euro ST. Good bye....

So in the absence of rules for this section, you disregard rules that would fit the situation and substitute your own version of anarchy.

'course the 09 EU ST wing won't fit a Mk3, but I guess we're beyond that now....

I submit that the BST rules be appended to all sections of the Marketplace.
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #11
Hatch Nation#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
Watch out for the D

Old 11-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #17
Ox-y-GenIII
Focus Addict

Fan#: 90008
What I Drive: 2012 Oxford White SEL Hatch

FF Reputation: 4 Ox-y-GenIII Good Standing Member
Stock ST Spoiler

Group Buy Replica

3D Carbon Spoiler

The replica on Sonic's vehicle is darn near 100% a replica although the fitment looks a bit off where it aligns next to the hatch.

The 3D Carbon looks completely different. To be honest though, I like all 3.

2012 Oxford White Focus Hatchback
Dyno #'s 164.35 HP 147.12 TQ

Old 11-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #18
Brabs_Weather
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93741
What I Drive: 04 Ex Ltd, 08 Edge Ltd, 12 FF Ti

FF Reputation: 2 Brabs_Weather Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiStick View Post

So in the absence of rules for this section, you disregard rules that would fit the situation and substitute your own version of anarchy.

'course the 09 EU ST wing won't fit a Mk3, whereas this one will.
Of course I do, but in the absence of rules you guys make them up. As i remember you said this "The BST rules dictate the requirements for Group Purchase posts, and as such, they should dictate the conduct and content therein." Which is no where in the rules.

I've found the preamble, "should" means a person is "encouraged" to do something while "must" and "shall" mean they are required to do it.

Why don't you just call them Market place rules. BST is a specific Forum under the market place just like the

In the B-S-T it also says no feelers.

3) No Bidding, Feelers, or Silent Auctions:
As stated in Rule #2, all pricing information must be clearly written within the description. As such, we do not allow silent biddings, feelers, and/or auctions. All violating posts with be deleted without warning. Failure to adhere to the rules will forfeit your posting privileges inside the Buy-Sell-Trade forum.

Yet there is this http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=27

Carbon Fiber Parts Feeler - Potential Group Buy
Borla Exhaust with UltraQuiet resonator
K&N X-4870. Steeda RSB

Old 11-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #19
Chaos09
Sonic Crew #09

Fan#: 95090
What I Drive: DC

FF Reputation: 7 Chaos09 Good Standing Member
Ok. Lets stay on topic here. If you would like a spoiler please state that, if not then there is no reason for you to post here harassing people.
Sonic's MK3 Crew #9 Chaos!

www.DCSAutoworks.com

Old 11-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #20
SkyPilot
Jetsetter

Fan#: 22350
What I Drive: 2004 SE, 2012 Yellow Blaze SE HB

FF Reputation: 45 SkyPilot Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabs_Weather View Post
Of course I do, but in the absence of rules you guys make them up. As i remember you said this "The BST rules dictate the requirements for Group Purchase posts, and as such, they should dictate the conduct and content therein." Which is no where in the rules.

I've found the preamble, "should" means a person is "encouraged" to do something while "must" and "shall" mean they are required to do it.

Why don't you just call them Market place rules. BST is a specific Forum under the market place just like the

In the B-S-T it also says no feelers.

3) No Bidding, Feelers, or Silent Auctions:
As stated in Rule #2, all pricing information must be clearly written within the description. As such, we do not allow silent biddings, feelers, and/or auctions. All violating posts with be deleted without warning. Failure to adhere to the rules will forfeit your posting privileges inside the Buy-Sell-Trade forum.

Yet there is this http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=27

Carbon Fiber Parts Feeler - Potential Group Buy
You need to calm down.

The Buy-Sell-Trade rules apply to the ENTIRE FORUM. The are place with the B-S-T area for a matter of convenience to our members. So your reference that the rules do not apply here is false.

This group buy has been approved by the site admin. Your first post in this thread #9 falls under seller harassment. Furthermore its not inline with the "Respect" area in our member rules.

This thread has been approved by the site admin. The sale itself does not violiate any rules of our forum. There is no need for you to argue that this does not fall under the B-S-T rules your splitting hairs man, no need to take something like this personally.
ZETEC Crew #26 SR #20 YELLOW BLAZE OWNERS GROUP#4
Moderator Pilot, 2 foci Owner! 04 SE Sedan [P RNDL], 12 SE HB ╠╬╝
Ford Focus Discussions, Ford Focus Marketplace, Ford Focus Tech Discussions, Movies & Music Fanatics, Regional Forums

Advocare 24 Day Challenge!

Bookmarks & Social Networks