need some help please - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > Car Audio, SYNC, MyFord Touch & Electronics

Car Audio, SYNC, MyFord Touch & Electronics The Forum for the Ford Focus audiophiles. The place to chat about automobile sound systems, security systems, or show off your I.C.E.!
Sponsored By: GT Sound Control

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
doubles
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 106022
What I Drive: 2008 ford focus

FF Reputation: 1 doubles Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
need some help please

Thanks for the help in advance. I bought a used radio from ebay but I'm afraid if I'd pull my old deck out and install this other factory one I bought, I would get the lock code. I spent hours on phone yesterday trying to see about getting code but, all the ford dealers here say they send there radio problems out to someone else. From the search I have done online, I didnt find any help as all my radio says, Sanyo automedia sdn.bhd serial# 015955 blend # 750980. Then on back it has another # under a bar code that reads 9s4t-19c157-ah. but on bottom it has serial number tag that reads 023296144455 and esn # 034237675420 . Every where I look online it says if your serial number starts with M,V,W so will this code work? Mine has none of them letters infront of serial # so I'm finding no codes but this radio came from a 2010 and looks the same as mine. The gentleman that I bought it from did give me the vin # of the car it came from and, also in black marker he wrote a code 0715. but, I'm not sure if thats his part marking number or the radio code? Sorry to have written a book here, I'm just looking for some help only reason mine needs replaced is my CD player stopped working and throwing error codes. Also, why do they put the sirius button on these radios if theres no sat reciever installed? I have seen places that sell these recievers for about 115.00 or so has anyone ever bought and tried one? As I'd prefer to have it all in one unit instaed of having a separate sat radio installed on dash. I would love to have a all in one with navigation to install but, I know it would have to be a aftermarket one. Which would be fine if I could find one at a good price any ideas anyone? Once again thanks in advance for any help

Last edited by freemind; 11-15-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Needed fixed.

Bookmarks & Social Networks