Save the Manuals (Malibooya's Project Thread) - Page 8 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace



Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #71
hEaT
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Fan#: 20699
Location: Boston, MA
What I Drive: 2013 Oxford White Focus ST

Posts: 1,372
FF Reputation: 11 hEaT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibooya View Post
Interesting...I'm gonna send a message to the email they list to let them know I'll be there filming. I don't think anyone will have an issue with the cameras, but it never hurts to ask.
Usually cameras all over the lot from personal to CART members. Doesn't hurt to ask permission though since you'll still need to sign the lot waiver to enter the pit area.
__________________
ZETEC Crew #49

Quote:
Originally posted by DrkKnight614
......hmm if that works then if i put a spinner on my butt hole and rip one will i be able to run faster. ...idiots
hEaT is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #72
Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer
 
Malibooya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Fan#: 68054
Location: NYC, NY
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

Posts: 2,093
FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hEaT View Post
Usually cameras all over the lot from personal to CART members. Doesn't hurt to ask permission though since you'll still need to sign the lot waiver to enter the pit area.
Been talking to Rob Doiron for a few days. I'll definitely be up there for the 28th, but I'm gonna try to make the 27th too if I can stay with my buddy in Middletown.

Got time for an interview when I get there?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb
Omaha is worthless besides the World Series of College Baseball and horny white girls that for some odd reason find me attractive.
Malibooya is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #73
goinloco1
Late for Dinner
 
goinloco1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Fan#: 8529
Location: Aberdeen, SD
What I Drive: 13 stang

Posts: 15,206
FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
tell you what. If you can line coming to sturgis sd over labor day weekend for the mustang rally, you're guaranteed pretty much everything you want if you don't mind mustangs. it's a 5 day event with drag racing, car show, autocross, miller performance driving school, roush, poker run through the black hills, just a crapload of stuff I'm forgetting, and one hell of alot of stick shifts.
I plan on doing at least 3 days of it and you'd be more than welcome to come out and do your thing and ride along.
PM me if you're interested
goinloco1 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #74
Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer
 
Malibooya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Fan#: 68054
Location: NYC, NY
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

Posts: 2,093
FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinloco1 View Post
tell you what. If you can line coming to sturgis sd over labor day weekend for the mustang rally, you're guaranteed pretty much everything you want if you don't mind mustangs. it's a 5 day event with drag racing, car show, autocross, miller performance driving school, roush, poker run through the black hills, just a crapload of stuff I'm forgetting, and one hell of alot of stick shifts.
I plan on doing at least 3 days of it and you'd be more than welcome to come out and do your thing and ride along.
PM me if you're interested
Do you mean next year? Labor Day already passed.

But YES, that sounds like a hell of a good time, and I'd get it done in one fell swoop...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb
Omaha is worthless besides the World Series of College Baseball and horny white girls that for some odd reason find me attractive.
Malibooya is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #75
goinloco1
Late for Dinner
 
goinloco1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Fan#: 8529
Location: Aberdeen, SD
What I Drive: 13 stang

Posts: 15,206
FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
If you want to do it we would need to start planning in spring. motels book up very fast if not done very early (they jack their rates bad come summer). Can help ya with what you need. their page isn't updated yet, still alot of stuff from last year.
http://www.sturgismustangrally.com/
goinloco1 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #76
Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer
 
Malibooya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Fan#: 68054
Location: NYC, NY
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

Posts: 2,093
FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Definitely going to keep that in mind. Depending on where I'm employed in next year, it'll be a feasible story.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb
Omaha is worthless besides the World Series of College Baseball and horny white girls that for some odd reason find me attractive.
Malibooya is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #77
hEaT
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Fan#: 20699
Location: Boston, MA
What I Drive: 2013 Oxford White Focus ST

Posts: 1,372
FF Reputation: 11 hEaT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibooya View Post
Been talking to Rob Doiron for a few days. I'll definitely be up there for the 28th, but I'm gonna try to make the 27th too if I can stay with my buddy in Middletown.

Got time for an interview when I get there?
Definitely. I'll be next to probably the only Merkur there.
__________________
ZETEC Crew #49

Quote:
Originally posted by DrkKnight614
......hmm if that works then if i put a spinner on my butt hole and rip one will i be able to run faster. ...idiots
hEaT is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #78
hEaT
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Fan#: 20699
Location: Boston, MA
What I Drive: 2013 Oxford White Focus ST

Posts: 1,372
FF Reputation: 11 hEaT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Getting that filming on!



Hope you made it back home ok with the storm.
__________________
ZETEC Crew #49

Quote:
Originally posted by DrkKnight614
......hmm if that works then if i put a spinner on my butt hole and rip one will i be able to run faster. ...idiots
hEaT is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #79
indy_11
Panamasian
 
indy_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Fan#: 81404
Location: Norfolk, VA
What I Drive: 2011 Blue Flame SES

Posts: 2,553
FF Reputation: 7 indy_11 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
i've been meaning to reply to this. if i somehow got my schools car club to be interested would this still be possible to do?
__________________
2011 Blue Flame Focus SES #011
December 2011 ROTM Winner! :)
I always take a poo before driving to reduce weight and increase performance
you tell me your auto is fun to drive, I laugh in your face.
indy_11 is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #80
Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer
 
Malibooya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Fan#: 68054
Location: NYC, NY
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

Posts: 2,093
FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hEaT View Post
Getting that filming on!



Hope you made it back home ok with the storm.
Hah! I looked like such a bum that day. Got home with time to spare, but I only got power back today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflow94 View Post
i've been meaning to reply to this. if i somehow got my schools car club to be interested would this still be possible to do?
Still possible. PM me details, dude.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb
Omaha is worthless besides the World Series of College Baseball and horny white girls that for some odd reason find me attractive.
Malibooya is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.