This is what I'm commanding:
This is what I'm averaging:
What I've tried,
Turning Adaptive on - I wasn't sure if the base table was dependent on it or not, does not seem to be ... which is what I thought, just wanted to make sure.
I pulled 0.02% from the low injector slope - LTFT's pointed to this; but maybe I should have pulled from the high slope. This did help lean it out, just not enough.
I don't think it's a MTF issue at all. Prior to leaning the car out the MTF was almost perfect, every segment was +/- 0.01% (I'm a perfectionist).
I think I need to adjust the injector slopes to get the results I want. Just making sure.