For Sale: 2002 SVT Focus - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
3fan
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 11214
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver SVT Focus # 1733

FF Reputation: 1 3fan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For Sale: 2002 SVT Focus

a. 2002 Ford Focus Svt
b. Goodlettsville Tennessee
c. $4700 OBO
d. Me (Billy)
e. [email]svt_guy159@yahoo.com
Hey this posting is for a 2002 Ford Focus SVT 2 door hatchback, the car is silver in color, has the 2.0 DOCH Zetec motor with a 6 speed manuel transmission.The car has power wingows, locks, mirrors, and the mirrors are also heated. Everything on the car works. The car has mostly highway miles, so it has 141,xxx on it right now and is my daily driver so will go up a little but just had an oil change and filter with Amsoil synthetic motor oil oil last friday. The car has had a brand new OEM replacement clutch about 7000 miles ago, the car also had a new A/C compressor put in last month, the system still has a small leak but the air is ice cold and the heat is very very hot. The car is almost completely stock except that it has a performance header, other than that the motor is bone stock. The car has the Svt interior wich is a little dirty, and the driver seat has one hole about the size of a dime but other than this the interior is perfect. The car is 10 years old but is not in bad condition the front end has some rock chips and a scratch on the hood, the side skirts are peeling a little, but that is common with these cars, and there is a dent on the back right quarter panel, like I said it is 10 years old but is in good shape. I have the original window sticker with the car and most of the original paperwork, the car has an aftermarket sony radio, kenwood door speakers, a memphis 4 gauge wiring kit, a kicker 500.1 mono channel amp with a kicker cvr competition 10 inch sub woofer and have the paperwork for this(would prefer to keep, but if thats a deal breaker might let go with car). I recently bought a set of headlights because the originals were hazed, i have the original headlights with bulbs and an extra serpentine belt that will go with the car. The only thing the car needs right now is motor mounts, that is it. If you want any more info on the car you can pm me, if you pm me, please leave your name and phone number I will call or text you when possible, thanks for looking. Price is 4700 OBO but i am a little negotiable. I cant upload pics but i can send them through text

Last edited by 3fan; 12-20-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks