Opinion on Focus Titanium Pricing - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
Raven0215
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 103842
What I Drive: None Currently

FF Reputation: 1 Raven0215 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Opinion on Focus Titanium Pricing

Hello,

I am currently Looking at 2 cars the Focus Titanium Hatchback or the subaru Impreza Sport Limited.

I was very impressed witht he Focus especially the interior quality compared to the subaru. I was given a quote by a dealer and wanted to get an idea if it is decent or not

2013 Focus Titanium
Ingot Silver
Exterior protection package
active park assist
Arctic white interior
cargo area protector
cargo management
Sony sound system with navigation

The MSRP on this build comes out to 27,070

They didn't have this exact one on the lot but they would order me one. They gave me a price on a similiar one on the lot and said they could do a discount similar to my buid here is what they gave me, if anything mine would be a little bit lower price due to the 600 dollar less cost to begin with

MSRP: $27,675 REBATES: $1,500 NO-HASSLE PRICE: $23,396

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
6769MOPARS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86108
What I Drive: PB Focus ST2 and 67 426 Hemi GTX

FF Reputation: 1 6769MOPARS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven0215 View Post
Hello,

I am currently Looking at 2 cars the Focus Titanium Hatchback or the subaru Impreza Sport Limited.

I was very impressed witht he Focus especially the interior quality compared to the subaru. I was given a quote by a dealer and wanted to get an idea if it is decent or not

2013 Focus Titanium
Ingot Silver
Exterior protection package
active park assist
Arctic white interior
cargo area protector
cargo management
Sony sound system with navigation

The MSRP on this build comes out to 27,070

They didn't have this exact one on the lot but they would order me one. They gave me a price on a similiar one on the lot and said they could do a discount similar to my buid here is what they gave me, if anything mine would be a little bit lower price due to the 600 dollar less cost to begin with

MSRP: $27,675 REBATES: $1,500 NO-HASSLE PRICE: $23,396
Price looks reasonable. We have a 12 Ti that we bought used with 800 miles on it for 20,600. Same as yours but white, two tone leather, moonroof.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
Billp1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90510
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Billp1 Good Standing Member
Decent price. If your happy with the dealership I would go for it. I have about the same car and love it.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
jdubhack
I WILL correct you.

Fan#: 103056
What I Drive: 2014 SGM Fusion Ti

FF Reputation: 37 jdubhack Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Sound great actually. My '13 was sticker: $27,280. D plan: $25,029, plus $1500 in rebate. $23,545 after fees. And that is Ford Employee pricing. You're getting one hell of a deal, IMHO.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #5
tracycali
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104344
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus Titanium hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 tracycali Good Standing Member
2013 Titanium

I just purchased a 2013 Titanium hatchback in white Platinum tri-coat with option group 300A. Paid $21,500. I don't think that left much meat on the bone for the dealer...

I started out looking for a low-mileage 2012, but they seem to be maintaining their value pretty well without much depreciation (as the owner of a new one I think that's a good thing!). It took about a dozen calls to dealers and visiting the usual websites before I was able to strike that deal.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->