SYNC Update Available on Focus!!! - Page 41 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > Car Audio, SYNC, MyFord Touch & Electronics

Car Audio, SYNC, MyFord Touch & Electronics The Forum for the Ford Focus audiophiles. The place to chat about automobile sound systems, security systems, or show off your I.C.E.!
Sponsored By: GT Sound Control

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #401
lewisra
Focus Addict

Fan#: 93289
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black SEL

FF Reputation: 3 lewisra Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Just went to SMR and my MFT status was switched back to 3.0.2 and the upgrade is available again. I'm downloading now.

Also, just got an email from my dealer. Ford is telling them "to roll the software back to a previous version by using our diagnostic equipment."

hmmmm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #402
VectorZ
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100457
What I Drive: 12' Focus Titanium Sport Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 VectorZ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I've been running it for a few days and haven't had any issues. I have the iPhone 5 and it's working fine, bluetooth no issues, and a thumb drive with mp3s has been working as well. I have to say that I'd rather NOT have the temperature on the nav screen. I already have a temp display in the instrument cluster and it seems cluttered and redundant now.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #403
lewisra
Focus Addict

Fan#: 93289
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black SEL

FF Reputation: 3 lewisra Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorZ View Post
I've been running it for a few days and haven't had any issues. I have the iPhone 5 and it's working fine, bluetooth no issues, and a thumb drive with mp3s has been working as well. I have to say that I'd rather NOT have the temperature on the nav screen. I already have a temp display in the instrument cluster and it seems cluttered and redundant now.
You can turn it off. I think it's in Diplay, settings.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #404
VectorZ
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100457
What I Drive: 12' Focus Titanium Sport Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 VectorZ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisra View Post
You can turn it off. I think it's in Diplay, settings.
Really? Wow, I'll go play with it. Thank you!
Old 09-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #405
FordIVTteam
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 87765
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 3 FordIVTteam Good Standing Member
Hey everyone!

The MyFord Touch 3.2.2 software, which was shown as being available this past weekend, has been removed from our website; there was a technical issue with the file. If you’ve downloaded this software onto a USB, but have yet to perform the update, do not install it in your vehicle. We're working on a resolution and will make an announcement when it's available on SyncMyRide.com, please stay tuned:

http://Boards.SyncCommunity.com/n/pf...cmb&listMode=0

Jaclyn

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford
Old 09-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #406
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Posted 9/10 for the first round of the update for the other models by a mod at SMR:

There is a technical issue with the software update download file on SYNCMyRide.com, please do not install. We are working to resolve the issue.

I guess there are two approaches after something like that. The first is to take a lesson from it and not allow it to happen again. The other option I suppose is to learn nothing and do the exact same thing over again.

This is getting comical!
Old 09-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #407
Dysan911
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95746
What I Drive: 2012 White, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 Dysan911 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorZ View Post
Iphone5 working fine Bluetooth no issues? Try sending or receiving a txt with MFT.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #408
Dysan911
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95746
What I Drive: 2012 White, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 Dysan911 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisra View Post
Just went to SMR and my MFT status was switched back to 3.0.2 and the upgrade is available again. I'm downloading now.

Also, just got an email from my dealer. Ford is telling them "to roll the software back to a previous version by using our diagnostic equipment."

hmmmm
I just logged into SMK and yeah. Confirmed. The update is back. The prior update that everyone installed that broke CC. I did notice they pulled it so this one has to be the newly updated release.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #409
PratoN
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88058
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Ti Hatchback, DCT

FF Reputation: 10 PratoN Great Standing Member
Just to clarify: I'll need to go to my dealership to get them to roll back my software before I can get the re-re-released V3.2.2 software?
Old 09-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #410
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PratoN View Post
Just to clarify: I'll need to go to my dealership to get them to roll back my software before I can get the re-re-released V3.2.2 software?
If that turns out to be the case then that sucks. What a total downer if all of you that got the "messed up climate" syndrome from the first version can only get it taken care of at the dealer.

Anyone that already did the install and ended up with the climate problem try logging into SMR and seeing if anything shows up under updates now?

Bookmarks & Social Networks