HOW TO: ATX Swap / Replacement WITH PICS - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > General Technical Chat

General Technical Chat This section is for technical discussions relating to general maintenance, electrical issues, engine trouble, and recalls.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #21
irocmonster89
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 103999
What I Drive: 2005 ford 2.0 auto focus

FF Reputation: 1 irocmonster89 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
torque converter bolts 4 of em...

oh please help!

i have followed this thread and have replaced my tranny.. how do i get to the flywheel and converter bolts on install? my chevy has a inspection shield on the bottom half with access..this focus 2005 does not...the only holes for access i see are the starter hole. i want to cut a hole in the tranny!!!!!!!!!!! how did you tighten those four nuts? if i back the tranny away from the engine block, i fear it will slip out and hit the floor... it happened already. please help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #22
iamtroy
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 110475
What I Drive: 2001 Red Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 iamtroy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I know this post is old, but I just finished fixing the flex plate in my o1 Focus using your post as a guide. Great job and thank you! Very informative and detailed. My repair went just as you described.

Bookmarks & Social Networks