Dave's New (used) ST170 - Page 8 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #71
rallyfanatic
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 15236
What I Drive: 2001 Infra Red German ZX3 with ST170 body kit and J.R. Supercharger

FF Reputation: 1 rallyfanatic Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Guess what everyone! I am upgrading! So if you like this car, and think you might want to own it, now is your lucky day ! Got to ebay motors and search for Focus Supercharged and the auction will come up. You can click buy it now, or make an offer. Or email me with your questions! Thanks ! and Happy bidding !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2009, 04:05 PM   #72
zx360
Sticker Whore

Fan#: 32439
What I Drive: 2005 black zx3 ses

FF Reputation: 44 zx360 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (33)
saw it on e-bay... nice local car but...... yeah

instagram @360DSGNS
Old 09-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #73
rallyfanatic
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 15236
What I Drive: 2001 Infra Red German ZX3 with ST170 body kit and J.R. Supercharger

FF Reputation: 1 rallyfanatic Good Standing Member
It is For Sale :(

If you have always wanted a Euro-Spec Ford Focus ST-170, but didn’t want to deal with the high price, import headaches, and registration nightmares, then today is your lucky day. Up for sale is my show-room perfect Ford Focus ZX3. It was built for export to Europe, to be sold there to U.S. Military personnel - So it has a Valid U.S. VIN number! This means your insurance company, the DMV, and your local dealer won’t hassle you! My friend ( first owner ) bought it when he was stationed in Germany, and drove it there for about a year before returning to the U.S. Please note, the Germans use sand, not salt, on their roads. The sound system was purchased and installed in Germany, as well as the European ST-170 body kit, which is painted to match perfectly, and includes front and rear air dams, side skirts, and a Steeda style spoiler. You can’t find this kit in the U.S. because it will not fit over the U.S. spec. bumpers! When the car came back into the U.S. the DMV required the Catalytic converter, windshield, and headlamp bulbs be replaced with U.S. spec. parts, and the odometer had to be set to read in miles, instead of Kilometers. Once approved by DMV the car resided in Reno, Nevada until I bought it from him. No road salt in the desert, either. When he got it back to the U.S. he proceeded to sport tune the suspension, and the engine, including a Jackson Racing Supercharger. More torque than a turbo, and a much smoother power curve! A year or so later I bought the car from him and had it shipped here on an enclosed truck. It has never been out of the garage except in the summer. This car is truly perfect, inside and out. I have recently installed matching racing seats, new Pilot halogen fog lamps, as well as collected all of the parts needed to convert the stock rear drum brakes over to disk brakes, including a set of all four brake rotors, drilled and slotted, so all four wheels will have matching brakes. You will also be happy to know the car has only 31,850 miles on it! That is not a typographical error! Only thirty one thousand, eight hundred miles. It is Infra-Red in color, with a five speed manual transmission, and factory air conditioning. Please read on for all the details!

Vehicle is located in Wisconsin, approximately 60 miles West of Milwaukee. But it is only allowed out of the Garage in the Summer time ! ! !

Body : Show-Room perfect, factory Infra Red paint. Always garaged. Never driven in winter or spring. Only driven in summer and fall. Previously operated in Nevada. It has never seen road salt. Never wrecked. No dents, no dings, no scratches, no fading. Gorgeous color-matched European ST-170 body kit, including front air dam, rear air dam, Steeda style roof spoiler,and side skirts, with European bumpers and lights, including integrated fog lights. Stainless Steel grilles in all vents, with matching radiator grille. Side mouldings, door handles, and mirror covers all color matched to body. Limo tint side and rear window glass. Correct European ST-170 emblem in place of the ZX3 emblem on hatchback gate.

Interior : No rips, no tears, no burns, no stains, no odors. Never smoked in. No food or beverages were ever allowed. No pets or children. Literally like new ! Etched Focus Chrome door sill plates. Tastefully color matched Dash and interior trim parts. Two New Gorgeous red on black Racing bucket seats. Original seats are also included if you want them.) APC electroluminescent gauge face. Factory Air conditioning. Limo tint side and rear windows. Custom Ford floor mats, front and rear. Original window sticker showing delivery to Zurich, Switzerland! “Ford Focus” script that looks as if it has been sand blasted into the passengers lower windshield, but is really a fantastic decal.

Engine : Z-Tec 2.0 liter Dual overhead cam 16-valve four cylinder engine with Jackson Racing supercharger ( blower ). Re-Chipped engine control computer. Mobil One full synthetic oil changed every three thousand miles. Nearly two hundred horsepower! Over two hundred pound-feet of Torque! Accel 8mm spark plug wires. AEM cold air intake with K&N sport air filter and Focus Sport Aluminum cold air baffle. Focus Central Aluminum spark plug valley cover plate. Active Tuning electrical grounding kit. U.S. spec. Catalytic converter. Stainless Steel European Headers. Borla Stainless Steel Cat-back exhaust system. Five speed manual transmission.

Suspension : H&R lowering springs, front and rear. One inch drop. Sport tuned oversize antisway bars, front and rear. Simulated slotted and drilled front brake rotors. Rear drums color matched to body color. Focus Sport front strut tower tie – bar, color matched to body color. Wiechers Sport chrome rear suspension-tower tie – bar. Stock shocks and struts. Pirelli 215/35 ZR 18 P7000 tires, with 5% tread remaining. Eighteen inch Chrome MC wheels with moderate curb rash and some flaking of chrome plating.

Audio System : SONY head unit is an HX DSP 52WX4 with 5.5 Pre Out, MD/CD changer control, CDX-M7770 fm/mw/lw and CD player, with IR remote control, which was purchased and installed in Germany. Xetec Gravity 4G-600 Analog Amplifier. Harrison Laboratory 2 Farad 85ºC 20V. Capacitor. Twelve inch EXS Sub Woofer built into custom enclosure ( former spare tire well ) and ported. Super Tweeters in passenger door and driver door. EXS speakers in all four factory locations. Active Tuning Grounding Kit.

Buyer will have to pick the car up, or arrange for shipping. I will cooperate fully with the shipper of your choice!

Vehicle is located in Wisconsin, approximately 60 miles West of Milwaukee.

Certified Bank Check or cash within one week, unless we have agreed on other terms.

If you are serious about buying this car, and have any questions, please feel free to call me between 8 am and 11 pm central time. My phone number is 920-623-2213

I know I should post this in the cars for sale section, but my post count is not high enough to access that area. my apologies. but this is a family emergency - we will lose our house if I can not sell this car Soon :(
Old 09-15-2012, 12:32 PM   #74
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
Great looking car, too bad you have to sell it. Those are RS collections bumpers BTW. I know people have commented about how this is not even close to what an ST170 actually is, I thought I would post a few pics to help you out.

ST170 interior:

ST170 engine:

ST170 front:

ST170 rear:

Please don't fool potential buyers into thinking your awesome-looking ZX3 is something else.
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month
Old 09-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #75
xxMichaelAnthony
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58459
What I Drive: 2001 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 20 xxMichaelAnthony Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyfanatic View Post
So it has a Valid U.S. VIN number! This means your insurance company, the DMV, and your local dealer won’t hassle you! My friend ( first owner ) bought it when he was stationed in Germany, and drove it there for about a year before returning to the U.S. Please note, the Germans use sand, not salt, on their roads.
Any documentation of this?
Quote:
in Germany, as well as the European ST-170 body kit, which is painted to match perfectly, and includes front and rear air dams, side skirts, and a Steeda style spoiler. You can’t find this kit in the U.S. because it will not fit over the U.S. spec. bumpers!
That is the RS collections body kit and it is pretty easily imported. There is a good amount of people with the same kit

Quote:
When the car came back into the U.S. the DMV required the Catalytic converter, windshield, and headlamp bulbs be replaced with U.S. spec. parts, and the odometer had to be set to read in miles, instead of Kilometers.
Again, documentation?

Quote:
including a Jackson Racing Supercharger. More torque than a turbo, and a much smoother power curve!
Quote:
Nearly two hundred horsepower! Over two hundred pound-feet of Torque!
Dyno sheet?

Quote:
A year or so later I bought the car from him and had it shipped here on an enclosed truck. It has never been out of the garage except in the summer. This car is truly perfect, inside and out. I have recently installed matching racing seats, new Pilot halogen fog lamps, as well as collected all of the parts needed to convert the stock rear drum brakes over to disk brakes, including a set of all four brake rotors, drilled and slotted, so all four wheels will have matching brakes.
Updated pictures?

Quote:
Correct European ST-170 emblem in place of the ZX3 emblem on hatchback gate.
Shouldn't be in place of anything. Europe didn't use the sub model names or badges.

I dont see anything about this car that says ST-170 or imported from Europe other than a $30 dollar badge. Post a picture of the key, the import sticker and HVAC controls. I dont see the clock in the radio surround either...
Old 09-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #76
I<3HATERS
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 103292
What I Drive: black svtf /2012 ses fiesta 5spd

FF Reputation: 1 I<3HATERS Good Standing Member
I like 16 post in 8 years thats 2 posts a year sweet!!!!!!!!! Still cant post in the for sale section after being a member for 8yrs lol. Thats a nice ride from back in the day. If someone picks it up and does a couple of mods to bring it up to date i think itll be kinda cool
Old 09-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #77
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3HATERS View Post
I like 16 post in 8 years thats 2 posts a year sweet!!!!!!!!! Still cant post in the for sale section after being a member for 8yrs lol. Thats a nice ride from back in the day. If someone picks it up and does a couple of mods to bring it up to date i think itll be kinda cool
Gotta be a member for 30 days AND have at least 25 posts before being allowed to post in the B-S-T section or to vote in any polls.
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month
Old 09-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #78
I<3HATERS
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 103292
What I Drive: black svtf /2012 ses fiesta 5spd

FF Reputation: 1 I<3HATERS Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Gotta be a member for 30 days AND have at least 25 posts before being allowed to post in the B-S-T section or to vote in any polls.
Yeah i know im not new just new account.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #79
zx360
Sticker Whore

Fan#: 32439
What I Drive: 2005 black zx3 ses

FF Reputation: 44 zx360 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (33)
This cars been for sale locally for YEARS... There is a reason, you want o much for what it is... Sorry but it's the truth...

instagram @360DSGNS
Old 09-16-2012, 01:39 AM   #80
xxMichaelAnthony
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58459
What I Drive: 2001 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 20 xxMichaelAnthony Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
How much is he asking? I didnt see a price in his post.

For whats done to it and the claimed low miles I'd go $6,000...

Bookmarks & Social Networks