Blkfocuszx3's Chevrolet - Page 4 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #31
matmatician
Cars&Corgis

Fan#: 81361
What I Drive: A ONE COLOR FOCUS, Ducatis

FF Reputation: 4 matmatician Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I'ma huge fan of the Chevy Cavalier. I totaled it at 90k miles, but the value was so low, it only took 2k to get it back on the road. Has 118000 miles on it now with absolutely no issues AT ALL. My focus, on the other hand, had 82k and I've replaced both the engine and clutch already. But, the focus is one of the better looking sedans out there. So I'm kinda a closet Chevy guy on here, I guess! [shh]

My fiancee and I are saving up for a Spark with the 1.4t right now too :P that thing looks like it should be a blast! Good Looking ride man!
ROTM June '13, PNW Crew #42, SR #245, Rally Rev #02
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #32
just jake
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 103171
What I Drive: 2000 dark green ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 just jake Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
GM dose not even make the sonic its just a toyota yaris just like all GM cars there just jap scrap with a bowtie
Old 09-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #33
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by just jake View Post
GM dose not even make the sonic its just a toyota yaris just like all GM cars there just jap scrap with a bowtie
Umm...

The ?

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!
Old 09-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #34
SkyPilot
Jetsetter

Fan#: 22350
What I Drive: 2004 SE, 2012 Yellow Blaze SE HB

FF Reputation: 45 SkyPilot Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
your wrong my friend, the sonic is all GM, built at the Orion Assembly Plant in Michigan along side the Buick Verano.

My GF has a sonic, and while its leaps and bounds better than the Aveo, I still dont care for it, it rough around the edges, and hers hs almost Zero options on it, crank windows, no cruise control, no cd player. And hers cost almost just as much as my 2012 focus, and I got just about every option on my SE. I think GM really dropped the ball on the options list for this car, as you cannot get general creature comforts (ie. cruise control) that comes standard in just about every new car today, without going for the highest end model. just my $.02

But congrats on the purchase that 1.4t is beastly.
ZETEC Crew #26 SR #20 YELLOW BLAZE OWNERS GROUP#4
Moderator Pilot, 2 foci Owner! 04 SE Sedan [P RNDL], 12 SE HB ╠╬╝
Ford Focus Discussions, Ford Focus Marketplace, Ford Focus Tech Discussions, Movies & Music Fanatics, Regional Forums

Advocare 24 Day Challenge!
Old 09-14-2012, 10:23 AM   #35
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Quote:
why are you talking about the sonic on a focus form?
You should ban me from FocusFanatics...I've never owned a Focus in my life...

Quote:
Old 09-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #36
blkfocuszx3
Hotswapzzz or Bust

Fan#: 51657
What I Drive: 1984 Rabbit L

FF Reputation: 5 blkfocuszx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Do us all a favor and off yourself. I've owned three foci in my life and been a member since 07.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPilot View Post
your wrong my friend, the sonic is all GM, built at the Orion Assembly Plant in Michigan along side the Buick Verano.

My GF has a sonic, and while its leaps and bounds better than the Aveo, I still dont care for it, it rough around the edges, and hers hs almost Zero options on it, crank windows, no cruise control, no cd player. And hers cost almost just as much as my 2012 focus, and I got just about every option on my SE. I think GM really dropped the ball on the options list for this car, as you cannot get general creature comforts (ie. cruise control) that comes standard in just about every new car today, without going for the highest end model. just my $.02

But congrats on the purchase that 1.4t is beastly.
I only have a LT1 and I have more than enough creature comforts. Power windows, mirrors and locks. Optional turbo engine. And the radio connectivity package that includes cruise control. My price before tax and after discounts was less than $16k. Does your g/f have an LS model or something? I know the hatch is about a $1,000 more as well.

Bookmarks & Social Networks