2013 Titanium w/ options Quote - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
jrecpa
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fan#: 103708
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: 2013 FF Black Titanium Sedan

Posts: 4
FF Reputation: 1 jrecpa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
2013 Titanium w/ options Quote

Hello All.

I think I have a pretty sweet deal lined up for the following, but would like to get some of your feedback:

2013 Titanium Sedan (Black)
w/ Nav
w/ Moonroof
w/ 17" alloys
w/ winter package

I have a standing offer for 24,408 before 1,500 instant rebate. Considering I have nearly every option, I feel like this is pretty slick deal, but I am pretty novice at buying cars so who knows (hopefully you guys and gals).

Likely financing through my own bank.

Thoughts?


jrecpa is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
imccrea
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrecpa View Post
Hello All.

I think I have a pretty sweet deal lined up for the following, but would like to get some of your feedback:

2013 Titanium Sedan (Black)
w/ Nav
w/ Moonroof
w/ 17" alloys
w/ winter package

I have a standing offer for 24,408 before 1,500 instant rebate. Considering I have nearly every option, I feel like this is pretty slick deal, but I am pretty novice at buying cars so who knows (hopefully you guys and gals).

Likely financing through my own bank.

Thoughts?
It already has in essence the winter pkg (heated seats) std on the 13. Also which 17" alloys and what is the MSRP?

Seems to be attractive either at invoice if the wheels are the std equipment or $400 below if they're an add.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
jrecpa
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fan#: 103708
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: 2013 FF Black Titanium Sedan

Posts: 4
FF Reputation: 1 jrecpa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
You may be right about the winter package on the 2013, I don't see it listed under the "Options" tag on the window sticker; however, I believe the Ford website still lists it as an "optional" feature. Regarding the 17" alloys, the suggested retail price is 495 and the invoice is 442. Don't know much more than that.

These are the numbers I'm looking at:

MSRP: 26,180
Total Invoice: 24,805

So essentially, yes it's a price 400 below invoice before the rebate. I presume that is decent for a 2013 with virtually no miles?
jrecpa is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
imccrea
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'd agree with you, as long as there are no kinks when you show up.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
FatMan069
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Fan#: 96213
Location: Grand Island, NY
What I Drive: 2012 Red Titanium

Posts: 40
FF Reputation: 1 FatMan069 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i guarentee that the $1500 rebate if only there if you finance with their bank. Ive bought 5 new cars in 3 years, ive been over all the paperwork they can throw at you.
FatMan069 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #6
jrecpa
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fan#: 103708
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: 2013 FF Black Titanium Sedan

Posts: 4
FF Reputation: 1 jrecpa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan069 View Post
i guarentee that the $1500 rebate if only there if you finance with their bank. Ive bought 5 new cars in 3 years, ive been over all the paperwork they can throw at you.
I specifically asked this, and they said the rebate is not contingent on getting Ford financing. Though now I'll be extra cognizant that they don't double back on that.
jrecpa is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #7
FatMan069
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Fan#: 96213
Location: Grand Island, NY
What I Drive: 2012 Red Titanium

Posts: 40
FF Reputation: 1 FatMan069 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrecpa View Post
I specifically asked this, and they said the rebate is not contingent on getting Ford financing. Though now I'll be extra cognizant that they don't double back on that.
o ok, well my focus quote was like 26,500 when i got it. and i knew a guy who knew a guy and got it for 23,000. 4.9%, and check what the payments are going to be, cause quotes arnt good until you have the interest incorporated. the final price is good, but check what they are going to finance you at. mine was 350 a month and changed to 409 with 4.9% involved.
FatMan069 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
PDQEagle
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Fan#: 9356
Location: Massachusetts
What I Drive: 03 Focus ZX3

Posts: 672
FF Reputation: 11 PDQEagle Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrecpa View Post
You may be right about the winter package on the 2013, I don't see it listed under the "Options" tag on the window sticker; however, I believe the Ford website still lists it as an "optional" feature. Regarding the 17" alloys, the suggested retail price is 495 and the invoice is 442. Don't know much more than that.

These are the numbers I'm looking at:

MSRP: 26,180
Total Invoice: 24,805

So essentially, yes it's a price 400 below invoice before the rebate. I presume that is decent for a 2013 with virtually no miles?
"virtually no miles" is this a used. That would change the whole picture
PDQEagle is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #9
jrecpa
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fan#: 103708
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: 2013 FF Black Titanium Sedan

Posts: 4
FF Reputation: 1 jrecpa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDQEagle View Post
"virtually no miles" is this a used. That would change the whole picture
32 miles total.
jrecpa is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Audi S3, Ford Fusion and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. Challenger Hellcat - Charger Hellcat