For Sale: 2004 Focus SVT EAP 5-door Screaming Yellow - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
mkiisupra
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 77347
What I Drive: 2004 Screaming Yellow SVT EAP 5dr

FF Reputation: 1 mkiisupra Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For Sale: 2004 Focus SVT EAP 5-door Screaming Yellow

Location: Modesto, CA - I will deliver, not for inspection, to about a 100 mile radius, including the bay area.
Year: 2004 SVT European Appearance Package ZX5
Color: Screaming Yellow
Miles: 112,500

Exterior Condition: 9/10: Shiny paint, 2-3 small dings. Clean paint and trim, tinted windows, lighter in front, not sure of %. New respray of hood and bumper, new foglights and polished HID's.

Interior Condition: 9/10: Clean Recaros and panels/dash. Light wear on driver's seat bolster, small screw holes in lower console from previous owner. New floormats with yellow SVT, including rear mat and cargo net. Stock subwoofer and 6 CD changer.

Wheels/Tires: SVT EAP greys, with Kuhmo Ecsta 4x in stock size, new in June with only 5k miles.

Service: Well maintained and up to date. I installed new brake pads in April and changed oil this spring before my summer trip. I have records of all service since I have owned the car and have most records since 2006, when the previous owner purchase from Galpin Ford at 60k. Timing belt/plugs/wires/accy belt done in June 2011, along with new battery. All OEM Ford parts, save the Duralast gold front pads.

Original post of my purchase in 2010. http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237410

I will post the CARFAX (actual company, not a competitor) records for the car later this week. I use this company when I bought the car and the only changes seem to be the service records from the times I have taken it in and the change of ownership. Check out other pics of projects and cars sold/current at http://www.pbase.com/egillis

$6,600. Selling to purchase new rear-wheel drive ride. More pictures at http://www.pbase.com/egillis/focus_svt

Eric G

Picture dates are incorrect, they were taken Sept 9, 2012.

Last edited by mkiisupra; 09-16-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: New Price!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
mkiisupra
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Paperwork, records, smog from 4/19/12

Today, for your approval...

I have posted photos of the CARFAX report from 8/26/12, smog report from 4/19/12, and a picture of the service records from previous owner(s) and my ownership.

The car is equipped with LoJack, as well.

Car has had 4 owners officially. Myself (1). The car was transferred to the previous owner(PO) from his girlfriend/wife(2,3). She (they) bought the car from Galpin Ford as a Certified Pre-Owned Ford. The service records start from this point (29000 miles) and are pretty much complete. The PO had Galpin print out the records he hadn't saved. The original owner (4).

From the CARFAX report, the car suffered from some light damage early on its life. The CARFAX has no details on the incident, but is estimated to have occurred between 5/05 and 5/06. I could tell when I purchased the car by very faint, light overspray in the recesses of the front passenger area (under hood in corners, deep into door jams, and one headlamp faded faster). No damage to understructure, and the only issue was lifting clearcoat on the hood and front bumper this spring/summer which I had professionally repainted/finished two weeks ago.

Sorry for the low light pics, the details can be read by checking out the albums in the post above. I am a bit of a particular owner and try to keep my stable clean and reliable. I want the next owner to enjoy this car as much as I have. I am open to some negotiation on the price, and will answer any questions you may have about the car.

Thanks for making it this far,
Eric G

Old 09-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
mkiisupra
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

I and the car will be up in Willows at Thunderhill Raceway for the 24 hours LeMons race Saturday and early Sunday. North of Sacramento, south of Redding.

Eric G

Old 09-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
mkiisupra
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Clean title in hand! Lower price! PM/post for any more info!

Eric G

Old 09-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #5
Shempi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94961
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic Blue SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 Shempi Good Standing Member
Bump for a sexy yellow SVT! Still wish I had one. glws!
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF #661
2013 Tangerine Scream ST3

Old 09-20-2012, 06:46 AM   #6
Retrospectiv
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 77221
What I Drive: 2004 Zinc Yellow ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 Retrospectiv Good Standing Member
Oh good god. That Focus is everything I want in an SVT.......and you're on the other side of the country!

I can't imagine you'll have a hard time selling that. Were I anywhere near close I'd be all over it. Nice upgrade from my '04 zinc yellow regular ZX5.

Best of luck with it, fantastic car!

Old 09-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
funtruk
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104020
What I Drive: SVT

FF Reputation: 1 funtruk Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Same, we just left Fresno for Florida and this pops up. I'm tempted to fly back and buy this. We need a new daily driver. I'd call it the little school bus for the kids.

Old 09-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #8
mkiisupra
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Forgot to mention, DynaMat in doors and other places from previous owner's 'system'.

I have used transport services for another car I sold in 2010 and can do that for the Focus car if desired. IIRC, from Modesto, CA to New Hampshire was about $1000 for an 83 Toyota Supra.

If you want a 5 door EAP SVT in a fairly rare color, this may be your next car! I really don't want to trade it in, rather offer to the SVT fans first.

Thanks for the compliments, its been a great car for me. If I wasn't so enticed by the FR-S, I'd be keeping it.

Eric G

Old 09-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #9
dylde
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 91539
What I Drive: Red 03 svt

FF Reputation: 1 dylde Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
what r they offering for a trade in value?

Old 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
mkiisupra
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylde View Post
what r they offering for a trade in value?
Dunno, I haven't gotten that far yet. I am quite foreign to the new car/trade-in experience, and really don't want to work with a salesperson more than the purchase, 'This is the price, this is the car, here's my paperwork, where do I sign?' This is one of the reasons why I prefer the Scion FR-S, rather than the Subaru BRZ.

Eric G

Bookmarks & Social Networks