I'm now officially clueless......
So I got a set of K-Sport coilovers installed a few weeks ago. I only lowered it about a quarter of an inch in the front from what it was before. The coilovers are almost all the way up as they can go, only about 6 or 7 threads left. (might be the cure to my problem, not sure). My problem is I'm rubbing like crazy, mainly on the front passenger side but it's happening on both sides. My fenders are already rolled, at least somewhat might not be a very good job. Just wondering what my options are to try and fix this. I'm running on 215/45/17s with EAPs. So far I can think my only options are:
1) Look into possibly seeing if the fenders can be rolled more/better.
2) Raising the car up those leftover threads.
3) Going to 40 series tires, although I'd be tempted to lower it down more.
4) Get RS fenders (lol doubtful).
5) I thought I read somewhere that regular euro fenders are slightly more flared than the US spec fenders. This might be a possible solution, because there's a set for sale near me.
Does anyone know of any other possible solutions? I went over a slight bump today and ripped up my sidewall pretty bad.
Hatch Nation #11
2003 Focus SVT
Originally Posted by OceanGrown
The cargasm is never over. Ever.
Originally Posted by CamoCustom
Its quite annoying, its like saying pizza rolls and bagel bites are the same