Focus Fanatics Forum banner

It's coming!

5K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Flybigrc 
#1 ·
Drum roll, please.......The 2013 Focus ST has been approved to start shipping out of the Michigan Assembly Plant! - Lisa Schoder Focus ST US Brand Manager

:)

#12 ·
Ford told us that most of the orders are for the ST3

Sent from my iPhone 4 using FF Mobile
Most of the ST3s aren't going to ship for a while longer, they don't have any HID housings and ballasts, which was why the ST3 stock orders were canceled for ST1 or ST2 orders, and pre orders were given the option to swap for an ST1 or ST2 at their initial scheduled order date or wait for an ST3.

#14 ·
Rumor from someone I know that was at Ford world headquarters last week is that the HID story is bogus.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using FF Mobile
If it is, that would be fantastic. I really need the HID's. I can't see much with my stock lights on my '09.

#17 ·
I ordered my ST with the 202A (ST3) package and my dealer gave me an initial delivery date of end of September early October. He did not mention any delays, other than Ford is just now getting the line fired up; thats what he is being told by his Ford Rep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.