|07-30-2012, 01:27 PM||#1|
Job Opportunity: Sponsorship and Marketing Coordinator
Sponsorship and Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a full time, qualified Sponsorship & Marketing Coordinator to offer full support to our marketing department. Qualified candidates must possess extremely strong organizational skills, be professional and well-spoken via phone and email, thrive in a fast paced environment, possess strong customer service skills, handle high call and email volume, be self-motivated, goal orientated, and eager to learn. Chosen candidate must be able to apply their skillsets in order to offer a high level of support to both internal and external contacts.
We are a fast paced company with an energetic and professional team in the automotive industry. This is a great opportunity to join a proven company with double digit sales growth the last 3 consecutive years.
• Facilitate in building project vehicles for various trade shows
• Maintain and build relationships with sponsorship customers
• Maintain and build relationships with industry partners
• Handle all aspects of sponsorship including budgeting, customer service, etc.
• Facilitate tasks involved in prototype vehicles including customer/manufacturer relationships, taking pictures, and driving vehicles
• Promote project vehicles and company in magazine features/covers, TV shows, video games, social media, etc.
• Assist in marketing designs, ideas, and trends
• Assistant to marketing manager
• College Graduate Preferred
• Knowledge of Automotive Aftermarket
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email and Internet
• Team Player
• Minimal Supervision
• Capable of Multi-Tasking
• Attention to Detail
• Highly Organized
• Type 40+ WPM
• Enjoy working in a fast paced, time critical, high volume and team approach oriented environment
Compensation & Benefits
• $13 - $14 / Hour (DOE)
• Bonus Program
• Paid Vacations & Holidays
• Friendly Working Environment
• Rapidly Growing Company
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call. Phone-in applicants may not be considered for this position.
*Come visit us at our new 100,000sqft facility!*
|Bookmarks & Social Networks|