2000-2004 F-Sport Bumper Group Buy - Page 31 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Deals > Group Buys & Hot Deals!

Group Buys & Hot Deals! This section is the place you'll find Hot Deals and Special Vendor Discounts offered by our Vendors and Approved Group Buy Sellers.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #301
LD5050
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94329
What I Drive: 04 SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 LD5050 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
I haven't been checking this thread, since not much has been happening on it these last few months. I asked for a PM (which would send me an email) when you were going to draft the remainder. That didn't happen, and it just got drafted. Not so cool, maing.
You guys HAVE been sending me BS emails every couple of days, but I read them and none of them warned me of the impending draft. They all just had the same PDF invoice attached.
I'm half tempted to deny the draft. A PM would not have been too difficult.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #302
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 53558
What I Drive: Too Many To List

FF Reputation: 2 Extreme Dimensions Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I apologize but I don't have time to go and PM everyone separately to let you know about us taking out the payment. I've given enough updates on this thread. I've been updating this for the past 2 weeks, since July 12th. Thanks.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #303
LD5050
Focus Enthusiast

Its a $300 sale. A PM takes, what, 45 seconds?

I planned on paying for it, otherwise I wouldn't have signed up. But checking a thread weekly for 4 months is ACTUALLY something I don't have time for. Hence the request for a PM so I could make sure the funds were available and I didn't get over drafted.

It was a BS move, and I called you on it. Thanks for the apology, and you're welcome for the free business advice.

Please don't get a grudge and my bumper up.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #304
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 53558
What I Drive: Too Many To List

FF Reputation: 2 Extreme Dimensions Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I have no reason to screw up your bumper and to think that you think this low of me just shows me your character. If you did your due diligence and checked this thread like you were suppose to, you would have received the update. I am not here to start an argument with you but I am not able to update you on this matter individually. If you planned for this correctly then you would have had this money laying around in your account regardless. So this shouldn't matter.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #305
LD5050
Focus Enthusiast

Keep it up, chuckles. I needed a pm, I asked for it. I'm paying for a service from you. If you were "too busy" to pm me, you should have told me so two months ago when I asked. The money was there. It went through didn't it?
The only thing revealing character around here is you bringing up mine.
Due diligence? Are you g kidding me? You're the one that didn't come through. I've held up my end of the bargain.

I get that you might not be able to pm every single customer the day before you charge their CC $175. I doubt it, but maybe you actually are that busy. But I seriously, seriously doubt every customer asked you to. I did. This is the internet. You don't have do for everyone what you did for one customer. And if too many did ask, you make known your inability to do so. Either in here, which you seem capable of, or via PMs (which I guess would be unlikely lol). You didn't.

Its not like I asked for something unreasonable. But maybe you're right. the customer. Who needs em, anyway?
Old 07-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #306
BLRich1
Nope, Chuck Testa

Fan#: 22758
What I Drive: '14 TB ST3, '04 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 17 BLRich1 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
If he decides to deny the draft, I'll take his bumper. Just let me know where to send the money.

Take it easy Neil.
'04 CD Silver SVT, #877, 1 of 135 May 2011 ROTM, FF11: Best Display, Best of Show; AFN12: Best SVT, Best Audio, Finest Five, Carlisle Nifty Fifty
Old 07-26-2012, 02:16 AM   #307
xsuicidesn0wmanx
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 65239
What I Drive: 2001 Black Ford Focus SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 xsuicidesn0wmanx Good Standing Member
dont see whats so hard about checking this thread once in a while, even taking the long route, wouldnt take more than 60 seconds to navigate to the last page, and maybe another minute to find the most recent post from ED on the matter.

Anyway, K I'll have that Money Order sent out by Monday morning at the latest. Looking forward to getting this thing and getting to work :D
Old 07-26-2012, 07:18 AM   #308
LD5050
Focus Enthusiast

Do you also not see what's so hard about sending a pm? How long would that take, again? Not as long as it took to bill my CC info, I can assure you.

The common sense is usually in short supply around here, but seriously. Thanks for your opinion.

And BL, I'm easy like Sunday morning. I got crap service from a vendor. Called him on it and he denies responsibility.
I'll watch what I say.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #309
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!

Fan#: 58277
What I Drive: Green-Eyed 2004 Black SVT #0461

FF Reputation: 10 SvviftSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
In all honesty, I see your point LD, but at the same time, it was actually more than likely far easier to hit one button to finish billing for it.
Sure, a pm would be nice, but if I would have been in this group buy, I wood have been checking this thread every other day, since I would have been spending the money and all.

And just from speaking from exp with OTHER online business, you don't have to have customer service, you never see the customer face to face. There is no real world interaction.

I do know this. ED is a great company with great products. Without them, you would still only be dreaming about this bumper instead of them making it for you.
TeamFOCALIZE!// HATCH NATION #45// October '12 ROTM

Track build will commence by Christmas (hopefully)
Old 07-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #310
LD5050
Focus Enthusiast

I know, I know. For the money he paid, I should have at least checked the thread every other day. Just cant believe he had the audacity to politely request a notification PM. Wait...

=]

Anyway. Its done and over. Looking forward to the bumper. Thanks for all your effort ED. Keep up the good work!

Bookmarks & Social Networks