when ricers attack - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Road Racing & Rally

Road Racing & Rally The place to discuss information about road/rally racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2005, 11:45 PM   #1
t_bone_c34
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17718
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 t_bone_c34 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
when ricers attack

ok, you would think that people have a SLIGHT bit of mind when not doing drugs.... IE....tonight on my way home from work (subway...eat fresh... ) i pulled up to a 4 way stop light on a small highway....besides me pulls up some sort of multi toned (mainly 2 primer colors) old honda accord...4 door,complete with dual fart cans,a wing i could put my hatch in,and a scoop big enough to double as a snow plow....anyways,had about 3 guys in there,shouting at me and giving me hell for having a foci...i didnt really pay much attention until he wouldnt shutup and started basing on my girl,the guy in the pass. side knew her a while back....well as soon as the light turned green i was all over the accelerator....i have never raced my car and did not even planned on it,my auto trans did all i needed,i was CAR LENGTHS ahead of them b4 my car had gotten out of 2nd,maybe he got a bad jump or not,i also noticed it would be hard since he had an auto,either a slow car,or a moron doing shifting with his towing gears..well when he finally got to the next light,i grinned and said hi....this is where it gets a little bad........the driver,mad as all get out leaned over and said something to his friend,so i see his trunk open and the friend goes back and pulls out a bat,it still being a red light,i gun it when he starts to walk towards my car (nobodys gunna hurt my baby! ). so i got away from that pretty easily,i was gone b4 the kid could get back in....i hate morons

This Lambo once tried to race me. Yea thats right, I said tried... Because he didn't know about my Turbonator.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.