Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#83,828 ·
if it was the same hours daily that'd be way easier!

jWill is a sissy 4 12's is where its at!

also going to spend this morning showing how work can justify paying for my tuition this semester, aka "why you should give me tuition reimbursement."

#83,832 ·
Good luck with that sir.... although I'd hate you quite a bit cuz then you'll have even more money to toss around.... even though atm it'll all be to fix bmw.
Many thank yous! and correct!

although I'd still have to foot the bill up front and then I get it reimbursed at the end of the semester if I pass classes.....or maybe they pay it up front and I have to re-pay it immediately if I dont pass classes? not sure how that part of the policy works yet I'll have to look.

Would be gravy to just get huge lump sum check at the end of the semester to pay for next semester and then get that semester paid and another large lump sum back at the end of that semester plus my tax returns.......between the 2 that'd be almost a down payment on a house.

Says the person who has an interest free school loan from rents with no payback date.
6 of 1 half dozen of the other.
If I could've gone to school full time interest free I would've already been done too and making more than I make now to pay it off quicker.

He doesn't have any loans either, I don't think.... I could be wrong

but w/e I'm paying my parents back. Every pay check money comes out of my account and directly into theirs.
Does the BMW count? other than that, nope. No student loans, no debt, own the subaru and CBR outright as well.

#83,833 ·
I still have $55k in loans, and have been paying on them for 4 years. Oh, and they are at 6.9 and 7.5%. Screw the government, and screw all you guys with no loans! I'd be driving a B8 S4 if I didn't have those damn things.

Also interesting, and maybe Klod idea?

For $15,000, What Sorcery Is This?

#83,836 ·
if it was the same hours daily that'd be way easier!

jWill is a sissy 4 12's is where its at!

also going to spend this morning showing how work can justify paying for my tuition this semester, aka "why you should give me tuition reimbursement."
i do 4 11hr shifts and 1 8hr shift. half time dont get lunch break depending on how busy we are?

i got school to pay off too and i havent even finished it. did owe $15-20k? pay like $180 a month

cant wait till tax returns either next february, been told i could get close to $6-7k. that will pay off the focus finally and nice vacation to florida. shelter paid for already, thank you mum.

#83,839 ·
Anyone heard rumors about the 2.3L ecoboost for the next mustang? And possibly a Focus RS?

#83,840 ·
Anyone heard rumors about the 2.3L ecoboost for the next mustang? And possibly a Focus RS?
Yup

Also ready about it in a magazine. 90% sure 2.3 Turbo Mustang is a go for 2015 (based off of convo I over heard at Ford).. and RS is possibly in the works as well. I dunno.

Also just realized that higher mileage E46 323i's are around the $5k area. Might try and pick one of those up...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.