|07-06-2012, 09:54 PM||#12|
Moderator OF DOOM
The pretty stuff is on and bolted tight. It wiggles a bit though, so i want to get some sort of bracket to really make that thing solid tight.
To do list is still scary long though:
Turbo Oil Line In
- remove/cut ignition coil bracket
- Get Fitting & plumbers tape
- Stock doesn't fit?
- Get old bolts out
- Replace bolts & Nuts
- Get cat and flexpipe back up and bolted on
- replacement gaskets?
- Install boost controller unit (where to install?)
- Run cables to cabin
- hook up electronic controller in cabin
-run cable to cabin
-hook up power to gauge for lighting
-Run cables to cabin
-hook up power to gauge harness
- find a place where it fits.
-Install axles and hubs
-Firewire cable for datalog to SCT
Then its tune time!
|Bookmarks & Social Networks|