For sale. 408whp 412 wtq Focus - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
focuzed1
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 10722
What I Drive: 2002 liquid grey zx3

FF Reputation: 16 focuzed1 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
For sale. 408whp 412 wtq Focus

Well peeps. The time has come for me to sell off my baby for the past 10 years.
I have put more time and money into this car than even i can believe. I looked back on my receipts and quit counting at $30k in parts i have in this car. Not including my labor and my tuning or miscellaneous stuff i dont have receipts for. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car and all my friends think im foolish for getting rid of this. It has just reached that time in my life that i want something different. I drive this car everyday with no problems. I am currently putting a new clutch in it but will be done by this weekend. I called clutch master because we were having a problem with this thing breaking the center hubs on the stage 4 clutches after about 8 months or so of use. After talking with Lonny from Clutchmaster he decided to make me a custom stage 3.5 clutch (i guess youd call it) Its a full face clutch that will be able to handle all the power this car has and be better for daily driving.

I have more mods on this car than i really care to list but if your seriously interested call me or text me and well go over them. This car is your cake that you can eat. It is like i said a 408whp and 412 wtq ford focus (on a mustang dyno... we all know what that means) and the tuner told me it can go more (it has no timing and the turbo has more to give) but i really didnt see the point to have more power until i can get the car to hook better. It has cruise control, cold a/c , Svt eap recaros, 3k watt stereo system, it rides nice on H&r cup kit suspension, and many many many other things on it. Oh and its on pump 93 octane fuel.

since the last tune i have had no issues what so ever with the car running just the clutch, but now that issue should be resolved.

From a roll this car is untouchable by anything it has come across. It runs fully loaded (as i drive it every day) on street tires 11.8 at 127mph with a 2.5 60' in the 1/4mi. from 60 to 130 takes about 5-6 seconds. And from a roll has even taken out several sport bikes including a 04 cbr 929rr and a 04 cbr 600rr with every bolt on you can get. it runs great and has had synthetic oil and penzoil synchromesh motor and tranny oil in it from day one of boost on the motor. It has a fully built wrc cgi block and internals. quaife torque biasing LSD (alot lest torque steer, almost none) I would not hesitate to take this car across country and the drop of a hat. It averages 27mpg with me driving and im a bit heavy footed and as a matter of fact i have pulled 35mpg on it a couple of times. It has about 50k miles since boost, and about 20k since the last rebuild when we discovered the first company i had build the motor didnt build it correctly (didnt clear the oil journals and didnt clerance the bearings correctly) all of that is taken care of now and was built by me and WC scarborogh of NHRA and since been absolutely perfect. It was tuned by Dan Desio of Pro-dyno ( the only class 5 sct tuner in in the country)

This car is not for the weak hearted and is very very fast. I will not sell this car to someone that doesnt know how to handle a very powerful car. I want this car to go to a great home like it has with me. Someone who is anal about cars and a perfectionist about the way things are to be done with there car. Like i said I love this car and its an amazing machine just time for something different and no matter how much i think about it i still cant figure out why i want anything else.. It really is all you could ever ask for in a car. Fast, Reliable, Smooth, Nice, and economical.

Here are a few pics of the car.

I have since fixed the headlights, I have ordered some fender flares for it that i plan to put on to get some wider tires on it. also i have lots of extra parts that i never got around to putting on. Mach hids, svt side skirts and mirrors, Oil cooler sandwich adapter, and several other parts that i will include if the buyer wants them.

Im asking $18k obo[/COLOR][/COLOR] im eager to sell so dont be shy make me an offer But remember what you are getting dont low ball me. Its a diamond in the rough.
My name is Dan call or text me if you have any questions 480-250-6696 (no joy rides by the way .. If you want to test drive it or even go for a ride you have to have cash in hand.)

PRICE DROP. $16KOBO

Last edited by focuzed1; 07-15-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
C.Naz
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 88149
What I Drive: 2003 Cd Silver SVTF Zx5

FF Reputation: 1 C.Naz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Holy crap. Please but a sound clip i gotta hear this monster.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
focuzed1
Focus Fanatic

I dont have a sound clip i dont think ill see if i cant hunt one down.. heres a quick little action footage of what this focus does to a modified sti.. though. enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_ONWpZBmU&feature=plcp
Old 07-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
briandg510
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3966
What I Drive: 2001 Fort Knox Gold ZTS

Points 1,374, Level 20
Points: 1,374, Level: 20 Points: 1,374, Level: 20 Points: 1,374, Level: 20
Level Up 74% Completed
Level up: 74% Level up: 74% Level up: 74%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 118 briandg510 Excellent Standing Member briandg510 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by focuzed1 View Post
I dont have a sound clip i dont think ill see if i cant hunt one down.. heres a quick little action footage of what this focus does to a modified sti.. though. enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_ONWpZBmU&feature=plcp
Old 07-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #5
C.Naz
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 88149
What I Drive: 2003 Cd Silver SVTF Zx5

FF Reputation: 1 C.Naz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
smh wow
Old 07-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
focuzed1
Focus Fanatic

smh? what does that mean? lol
Old 07-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
ViperThreat
Dat boxer rumble

Fan#: 66026
What I Drive: '06 WRX Wagon 285whp/292wtq

Points 7,652, Level 58
Points: 7,652, Level: 58 Points: 7,652, Level: 58 Points: 7,652, Level: 58
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
FF Reputation: 9 ViperThreat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by focuzed1 View Post
smh? what does that mean? lol
shaking my head IIRC

"Ford Focus ST - the official car of message-board circle-jerks"
-Regular Car Reviews
Old 07-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,754, Level 78
Points: 14,754, Level: 78 Points: 14,754, Level: 78 Points: 14,754, Level: 78
Level Up 76% Completed
Level up: 76% Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
i can attest to this car being fast as hell, extremely clean, and the fact that dan is absolutely anal about the car being perfect. i came down to his house awhile back to do a SVT suspension swap into my zx3 and got a good look at the car. it is totally worth $18k IMO. just gotta find a way to make that bad boy hook up. at times like this i really wish i had 18 grand to spend.

which reminds me. i remember you were toying with the idea of making a custom dogbone mount bracket/ bracket reinforcement for that car. did you ever make any progress on that?

and one more thing. is that the same 240 that you pieced together from 2 240s for drifting the day i came down to do that suspension swap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!
Old 07-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #9
Eastwood
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62095
What I Drive: 2001 zetec premium zx3

Points 4,702, Level 43
Points: 4,702, Level: 43 Points: 4,702, Level: 43 Points: 4,702, Level: 43
Level Up 76% Completed
Level up: 76% Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Forum Activity 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
FF Reputation: 1 Eastwood Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
holly this car is a beast, I want to see a face of STI owner :D :D :D
Old 07-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #10
greygoose8732
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 65707
What I Drive: 01' Liquid Grey S2, 03' Black SVT

FF Reputation: 1 greygoose8732 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Sweet ride! GLWS.

Why do these monster foci all come up for sale after I buy my SVT project????

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.