I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!! - Page 48 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #471
TboneZX3
Ford Fiend

Fan#: 90494
What I Drive: '12 SE Sport, '01 ZX3, '67 Bronco

FF Reputation: 10 TboneZX3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardSkills View Post
I saw another post that referenced the just-released matte black finish 17 five-spokes.
Those 5-spoke matte wheels are 18".
Hatch Nation #90
'12 SE Sport 5Dr |╠╬╝|Sterling Grey Metallic|203a|Moonroof|17" Paint/Mach Whls|K&N 57S-4000|FFE RMM|Steeda STB, RSB|JBR bushings
'01 ZX3|╠╬╝|Pitch Black|Prem. pkg.|Moonroof|SVT Snorkel|SVT Springs|S2 Dampers|Steeda STS|Magnaflow exh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #472
biggc
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96727
What I Drive: 2012 yellow se hatch,5sp spt.pack

FF Reputation: 1 biggc Good Standing Member
Notice how the car really shines at 80mph plus,i cant drive 55.
whoohoo I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #473
WizardSkills
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100116
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum SEL 303A 5-door

FF Reputation: 3 WizardSkills Good Standing Member
Got my new Focus Fanatics license plate surround...stoked!

Haven't seen any others (or stickers for that matter) around SF yet though...
2009 Town Car SigLim-sold
1999 Ranger Toreador Red XLT 4x4 Off-Road-sold
Old 07-04-2012, 07:39 AM   #474
Scott S
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98137
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy,

FF Reputation: 1 Scott S Good Standing Member
I've now had my Candy Blue Titanium Job 2 for over a month and a half and the car has been awesome.

I have just under 8000 on it and could not be happier with it.

I de-badged the Focus and Flex Fuel from the trunk, did a 20% tint on the sides and rear along with a 6" sunband, sportwing door moldings and Ford mud flaps and she looks great!

With the 18" sport package and the sharp paint this car has been getting allot of curious people checking it out.

I've had a few trying to figure out what it is with the Focus badge missing.

So far the only comments I would have for changes is to take the Titanium higher level and add a few more toys such as full power seat both sides, memory for mirrors and seats, rear ambient lighting, dead pedal and I would suggest a re-design the console for more knee room at the e-brake and eliminate the sharp seam.

Man does this car ever handle sweet. I was very nervous when I bought this car as I thought the power and handling would be sub par but it has proven me wrong. It wears the 160hp very well and puts it to the ground with decent factory suspension tuning and tire combination.

I need to get a picture of it. Been too busy driving it lol!
Old 07-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #475
Pottski
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 100292
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black SE 5-Door

FF Reputation: 1 Pottski Good Standing Member
I've had the focus for about two weeks now and love it more every day. I was really skeptical at first because I really loved my Hemi-powered Charger and thought that I would be disappointed with the 2.0 I-4, but this car is so fun to drive that the power difference hasn't been an issue. I also love the fuel economy. The engine's not broken in yet, but I've been averaging about 31-32 mpg with about a 25%/75% mix of city/highway driving. Much better than the 20-21 mpg I was getting in the Charger. Hopefully this car and I will be friends for a long time.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #476
kxweil38
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 100546
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Red Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 kxweil38 Good Standing Member
I have had my red candy Ti for a little over 3 months and 4,000 miles. I went from an 03 Hyundai Sonata to the Ti. There is no comparison between the two cars. The Sonata was an excellent car. Had 145K miles with no major issues. Gave it to my son who is very happy with it. The Ti, however, is a lot of fun to drive. The mileage is getting better each week and the sound system is unbeleivable. My wife mentioned to me the other day driving home from dinner that I'm acting like a teenager when driving this car. At 54, I didn't think that was a bad thing!

Posted via FF Mobile
Old 07-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #477
Nick Markham
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100866
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 Nick Markham Good Standing Member
I am really digging my focus! I got the titanium wheels but I really like the 5 spoke 18" rims that were offered, oh well.

I ran a tank of E85 today and quickly found out the efficiency just isn't there compared to gas, so I think I will ditch the $0.11 savings per gallon and stick to gas.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #478
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Markham View Post
I am really digging my focus! I got the titanium wheels but I really like the 5 spoke 18" rims that were offered, oh well.

I ran a tank of E85 today and quickly found out the efficiency just isn't there compared to gas, so I think I will ditch the $0.11 savings per gallon and stick to gas.
You aren't saving $0.11 per gallon if you're getting much worse MPG which you would be as E85 has at least 30% less energy by volume than Gasoline, even E10 is pretty poor compared to E0, but its hard to find E0 anymore.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #479
RonMaiden
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 99230
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Metallic Hatch SE

FF Reputation: 6 RonMaiden Good Standing Member
Yeah,E85 has to be considerably cheaper to make it worth while to run. I have a friend with a Subi Legacy turbo laying down 430awhp tuned on E85.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #480
Dylan1970
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100905
What I Drive: 2012 Oxford White Focus

FF Reputation: 1 Dylan1970 Good Standing Member
I have mine for two weeks now and I just love it. So much get up and go, especially on the highway....good gas mileage too. The dealer gave me a free fill up at 8 miles when I bought the car and I have only put one full tank in since and I'm at almost 800 miles. I didn't figure out the actual mileage but that's pretty darn good for mostly stop and go driving. I do have one question for anyone to answer, has anyone else experienced some clutch chatter on the first shift? I hear it with my windows down, it's like a clicking noise when the car shifts. Other than that it runs and shifts perfectly, my dealer told me that noise isn't a major concern....I just wondered if anyone else who drives an automatic hears it. One other question, my car has like 4 rubber flaps in front of each front tire...not sure what they're for but they graze the sidewalk when I back out of my driveway. Are those removeable or are they there for a reason?

Bookmarks & Social Networks