Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 158 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #1571
puma1552
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 100203
What I Drive: 1998 Black Mustang GT

FF Reputation: 1 puma1552 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Focus has $1,500 and your region will all be the same.

2012 Fiesta has $250 rebate
2013 Fiesta has $0 rebate

Might as well get the 13 for $250 I suppose. Note these incentives end Monday because Ford programs run month to month (if month ends on a Saturday it ends the following Monday unless it's a holiday).

Tuesday incentives will "change". More than likely stay the same.
Appreciate it. Sat in both today, the Focus was by far a nicer car. Gorgeous interior in the Ti.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #1572
choyrl
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 99906
What I Drive: 97 MustangGT,08 Corvette,12 FocusTi

FF Reputation: 1 choyrl Good Standing Member
Quote:
$1,500 for El Paso
$1,500 for Gresham

Everything will change July 3rd so we will have to see what happens.
Hi Ira,

I was just curious if you may have heard what the new incentives are on the 2012 Focus in July or at least what they are here in the Denver area, 80124 Zip.

I hope you'll have a great 4th!

By the way, is your dealer open on the 4th?
Old 07-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #1573
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by choyrl View Post
Hi Ira,

I was just curious if you may have heard what the new incentives are on the 2012 Focus in July or at least what they are here in the Denver area, 80124 Zip.

I hope you'll have a great 4th!

By the way, is your dealer open on the 4th?
$1,500. no trade assist.We will be open but only 9-6 and I believe parts & service are closed. I'm typically off Wednesday but my fiance is off Thursday so I will be moving my day off to Thurs this week.

How's the Titanium?
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
Old 07-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #1574
choyrl
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
$1,500. no trade assist.We will be open but only 9-6 and I believe parts & service are closed. I'm typically off Wednesday but my fiance is off Thursday so I will be moving my day off to Thurs this week.

How's the Titanium?
Sounds like no changes on the Focus incentives from June then.

Our Titanium is running great!, as long as we are not too gentle on the accelerator when starting from stop, but I'm not talking about pedal to the metal either. As long as we give it a little gas, it shifts fine from 1 to 2. The tech will rev to about 3500 then shifts to 2nd, but if we are too gentle on the pedal, it shifts from 1 to 2 too early and then it takes a couple of sec before the car accelerates. We do like the car very much once we learn how to drive it. The Navi and the MFT, however, is not so good. Maybe we just need to learn what all its commands are. I don't like how we have to be very specific, otherwise, it doesn't recognize the commands. My android phone with free google maps and navigation works so much better and accepts voice commands and the use is all free! Hopefully, there will be future updates on the MFT to make it more user friendly.

I have to also thank your service/parts department, "Brian". When I came in last saturday to complete our paperwork, I met Bryan and told him that my remoter starter antenna installation was not complete in that only one end of the di-pole antenna was capped but the other end was left exposed with no cap. He went ahead and order the part for me and called me this morning that the part is in and I can stopped in anytime to pick up the cap. Now that is service. Kudos to Brian (could be Bryan, not too sure). Please thank him for me as well.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #1575
WillM
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 101500
What I Drive: Nothing

FF Reputation: 1 WillM Good Standing Member
Hello. I live in the zip code 33556. I am planning on getting my first car for college, that I start in August, with my parents consigning for it. I really love the automatic titanium sedans! What is a good price for me to buy the focus at, and what is the best price? I want a titanium sedan that has no added options. Also, is the $1500 deal going on? College deal? Is it possible to get 0 percent/60 mos? My last name is Meisner.. We just recently bought a ford edge sport, would there be any weird multiple car discounts there? Would the dealership be able to negotiate gap insurance and extended warranties as well? Thanks so much for your help!

Last edited by WillM; 07-18-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Added that it was automatic!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:25 AM   #1576
Nik00117
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58749
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
Will, 0% finance offers rarely are the best deals go with a credit union and get a low rate and keep the rebates.

Prime example, sold a vehicle yesterday customer qualified for 1.59% with a credit union and a $3,000 rebate.

Customer also qualified for a $1,000 rebate with 0% finance.

Cost of car was $22,000

Payments at 1.59% with $3,000 rebate was $329 which totals to $19,740 in total payments

Payments at 0% with $1,000 rebate was $350 which totals out to $21,000.

Which means that turning down the 0% offer netted the customer $1,260.

Also asking the lowest price is pretty poor method of negotiation. I've priced up a 2012 Titanium Sedan no additional options $20,300

Yes of course the dealership can put in gap insurance and extended warranties, be careful of this part, you should pay no more then $350 for gap and for extended warranty I would say no more then $1,000-$1,200 for a 7 yr
Old 07-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #1577
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillM View Post
Hello. I live in the zip code 33556. I am planning on getting my first car for college, that I start in August, with my parents consigning for it. I really love the automatic titanium sedans! What is a good price for me to buy the focus at, and what is the best price? I want a titanium sedan that has no added options. Also, is the $1500 deal going on? College deal? Is it possible to get 0 percent/60 mos? My last name is Meisner.. We just recently bought a ford edge sport, would there be any weird multiple car discounts there? Would the dealership be able to negotiate gap insurance and extended warranties as well? Thanks so much for your help!
pretty much what Nik said, you're better off with the rebates and you can get college student purchase program which entitles you to $500. I would start looking now because 12's are going to get hard to find in another month.
Ira McCrea
Old 07-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #1578
choyrl
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
pretty much what Nik said, you're better off with the rebates and you can get college student purchase program which entitles you to $500. I would start looking now because 12's are going to get hard to find in another month.
Hello Ira,

With what you stated above...I'm curious what the current rebates/incentives are from Ford on the remaining 2012 Focus? Wondered if the $3000 rebate Nik referred to was on the 2012 Focus or on a different car?

By the way, I just came back yesterday from a 3-day business trip to Boston. I was able to get a Focus SEL as a car rental from Enterprise. It was registered in May 2012 and the car had about 1700 miles on it when I picked it up at the airport. This car felt much different from my Focus Titanium which had a build date of 5/27/12. The rental felt sluggish and was tough to get it to accelerate quickly from stop. Bottom line is I feel a big difference between my Titanium and the SEL rental. Much of it is probably due to my car was built with 12B37 implemented where as this SEL rental may not have the 12B37 applied to it yet.

I should add that I did enjoy this rental and it was a fun car to drive. I did put in over 400 miles on it in the 2.5 days I had it. My only complaint was how slow it accelerated onto the highway or from stop, otherwise, it drove very well when the car was moving and everything else worked well, except for some reasons, I was unable to sync my phone to it which I had no problems with syncing it on my Titanium at home. Maybe the rental was not set up with SYNC service??? It kept telling me "no phone found" even though I verified my phone's bluetooth was on and the phone was on discoverable mode. This SEL rental did not have the MyFord Touch system on it and did not have a subwoofer in the back which I had previously thought it would have as standard item on the SEL. This rental was equipped with leather.

Last edited by choyrl; 07-19-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #1579
imccrea
FF Affiliate

[QUOTE=choyrl;4267000]Hello Ira,

With what you stated above...I'm curious what the current rebates/incentives are from Ford on the remaining 2012 Focus? Wondered if the $3000 rebate Nik referred to was on the 2012 Focus or on a different car?

By the way, I just came back yesterday from a 3-day business trip to Boston. I was able to get a Focus SEL as a car rental from Enterprise. It was registered in May 2012 and the car had about 1700 miles on it when I picked it up at the airport. This car felt much different from my Focus Titanium which had a build date of 5/27/12. The rental felt sluggish and was tough to get it to accelerate quickly from stop. Bottom line is I feel a big difference between my Titanium and the SEL rental. Much of it is probably due to my car was built with 12B37 implemented where as this SEL rental may not have the 12B37 applied to it yet.

QUOTE]

Still sitting at $1,500. I don't see $2,000 until Labor day or later if it happens.
Ira McCrea
Old 07-30-2012, 12:18 AM   #1580
Nik00117
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58749
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
Quote:
My example was just a random number, that's all.

Bookmarks & Social Networks