Focus Fanatics Forum banner

12.7 @ 105

12K views 41 replies 15 participants last post by  bespurcell 
#1 ·
Not my best time but figured id share this as its one of my few videos.

http://youtu.be/lvhLjl7Id_w?hd=1

Edit - might need to turn off the hd setting that the link opens the video in.

#8 ·
Nice but next time we go to the strip im gonna jump in your car and show you a 2nd gear burnout

#17 ·
If we can get some video that would be pretty cool. It's all for fun so I'm sure Brian wouldn't mind.

#18 ·
Im down to run you jim lol... im not scared of a loss i should be able to keep upto the 60' mark lmao. I dont think it will be a problem getting down there. ill just need to get signed up. ill throw everything i can your way [gunfire]

#23 ·
it would be, idk when but at some point it would cool to do. he got a lot going on in his life.

#26 ·
Yea but your going 12.9 with a 3k turbo setup he has less then 1k and goes 12.3 lol [poke]

#27 ·
edit: lol you have a built head and he still has a faster 1/8 just sell the turbo and spray it, then you will be quick like him (stirring the pot)

#40 ·
Hey Brian how is your clutch holding up? My car is a daily driver but I like to take it to the track occasionally. I want a clutch that's easy to live with on a daily basis, is good for many miles and can take occasional abuse.

#42 ·
I have the exedy stage2 its a little aggressive for normal daily driving but has held up great for about 20k miles and counting including a fair amount of track time, for a n/a car id imagine the stage 1 would be plenty for occasional abuse.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find a stage 2 exedy for the svt so I was thinking maybe CM. It says the stage 2 holds the same as stage 1 but lasts a lot longer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.