Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#15,004 ·
Chris has the original 5 spoke and not lowered.

I know that there are a few SVT Foci rolling around now. I have seen a couple up for sale. And more and more at less than 5-6K.

-Ray-

#15,005 ·
Keep seeing a red two door svt with machs, without the lip on chimney rock near san felipe. I see him at least once a week.

#15,008 ·
Pretty sure he doesn't. He lives on chimney rock. I always see him coming towards westheimer at san felipe.

#15,009 ·
quick question.....

What's the difference between my SE Sedan and the ZX4 Sedan?? They look identical to me.... or in a later yr instead of like mine being an 01 SE Sedan, they changed it to the ZX4 after 01??

#15,010 ·
SE was the cheap version with SPI, and ZX4 better version wit Zetec, fogs, arm support, and electric windows, etc.

not sure if all of em come with one engine or another, but most yes, that's what I noticed when researching cars to buy

Chris has the original 5 spoke and not lowered.
-Ray-
and proud of it! functionality over stance ! hrhrh ;)

#15,011 ·
How functional would that be for your theoretical turbo build? [grinking]

#15,012 ·
SE was the cheap version with SPI, and ZX4 better version wit Zetec, fogs, arm support, and electric windows, etc.

not sure if all of em come with one engine or another, but most yes, that's what I noticed when researching cars to buy
ok, so in reality, i do have the ZX4, mine just dont say ZX4 on it, cuz i have the Zetec motor, all electric windows/locks, cd player, everything minus leather and sunroof.....

#15,013 ·
How functional would that be for your theoretical turbo build? [grinking]
I don't think car needs to be lowered for turbo :p The suspension set I'm ordering is the OEM for SVT, but includes all parts. Going for lowering set would cost me 3 to 10 times more.

now about 'theoretical turbo' well... if 5 months ago I were about to change oil in my car by myself that would be theoretical, doing anything of the things I do now would be straight joke :p
so the - now 'theoretical' turbo - in those 10 months time will be something I will just do :p

EDIT: Has anyone seen an example of fender air intake for Focus?

#15,014 ·
I don't think car needs to be lowered for turbo :p The suspension set I'm ordering is the OEM for SVT, but includes all parts. Going for lowering set would cost me 3 to 10 times more.

now about 'theoretical turbo' well... if 5 months ago I were about to change oil in my car by myself that would be theoretical, doing anything of the things I do now would be straight joke :p
so the - now 'theoretical' turbo - in those 10 months time will be something I will just do :p

what?! no low [poke] [rofl] jk... hmmm a fender air intake...interesting.

#15,020 ·

A lower stance would give better handling.

And fender intake? You would have to do some major work, if its even possible. You would get better performance with it in the front grill area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.