Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 147 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #1461
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
If you're under the impression invoice plus holdback isn't our cost then I don't know what to say, difference of opinion. Good luck with the ST.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #1462
Bimmer-Bob
Focus Addict

Fan#: 98064
What I Drive: 2010 BMW 128i; 2012 Focus SE Sport

FF Reputation: 3 Bimmer-Bob Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgonyer View Post
If I could get the ST loaded for $25k...
I'm pretty sure more than a few dealers are going to be selling these for a premium...like MSRP+, at least initially. At this point there is a ton of hype and ample enough interest that it makes no sense for them to cut deals on the thing. Maybe if sales don't pan out and they've got excess inventory at the end of the year, but it's going to be a feeding frenzy at first. I think if you have to be the first guy in town to have an ST you have to be willing to pay to play.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #1463
gutom
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98326
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 gutom Good Standing Member
i got my vin already and want to update my order. I was told that I need to cancel my existing order and start over.

My question is, are rebates locked in on date of order or do they expire based on the delivery date?
Old 05-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #1464
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutom View Post
i got my vin already and want to update my order. I was told that I need to cancel my existing order and start over.

My question is, are rebates locked in on date of order or do they expire based on the delivery date?
rebates are based on order date or delivery date, whichever is greater.
Ira McCrea
Old 05-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #1465
msperber
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 80053
What I Drive: SCCA ITA 05 Focus ST racecar

Points 276, Level 5
Points: 276, Level: 5 Points: 276, Level: 5 Points: 276, Level: 5
Level Up 52% Completed
Level up: 52% Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 3 msperber Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Just announced that ford will not offer AXZ Plan pricing on the focus st, like any of the limited production units such as the boss, gt 500, svt raptor. At the moment all orders for the focus st are on material hold.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #1466
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by msperber View Post
Just announced that ford will not offer AXZ Plan pricing on the focus st, like any of the limited production units such as the boss, gt 500, svt raptor. At the moment all orders for the focus st are on material hold.
Scheduling doesn't even start until August
Ira McCrea
Old 05-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #1467
UpNorth
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98862
What I Drive: 2005 Mercury Mariner

FF Reputation: 1 UpNorth Good Standing Member
This question is off topic for a Focus forum, but there is no similar source of information for Explorers. Do you have any information on when pricing will be available for the Explorer Sport?
Old 05-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #1468
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNorth View Post
This question is off topic for a Focus forum, but there is no similar source of information for Explorers. Do you have any information on when pricing will be available for the Explorer Sport?
I was told job 2 build will be the Sport, I'm hoping by mid June but Ford hasn't announced anything yet.
Ira McCrea
Old 05-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #1469
grpdranger
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98128
What I Drive: 1996 Ford Bronco, 2002 Powerstroke

FF Reputation: 1 grpdranger Good Standing Member
Checking Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Is this a hatch or sedan? I'm assuming Titanium or are you looking SEL?
imccrea,
Just wanted to check back with you reference the vehicle I am looking for :2012 Titanium Hatchback. I attached the specs from the previous post. Thanks again!

Imccrea,
I have searched this situation and have not found a duplicate. First, I would like to thank you for the wealth of knowledge and information you have shared. It has help my wife and I solidify our decision to purchase the Focus.

My question is that I am looking to purchase in May. I would like a car that has been built in 2012 in the US plant (if possible). Below are the option we want:

2012 Titanium Hatchback
White Platinum
Moon Roof
18" alloy wheels
Black Leather
Sync My Ford Touch
No Navigation if possible
No other options

On Ford's website in the build and price area. The best possible match showed as follows:

Base MSRP: $22,305
Total Options: $3,975
Destination Charge: $795
SubTotal: $27,075
Available incentives: -$250
Net Price: $26,825

I was give a quote from a dealer through a friend of a friend for what I am looking for. The price was $25,298 plus 8% tax. I was told that this was the X Plan price (which I qualify for).

I searched around and found a couple of vehicles, one at McMahon Ford for $23,995. Last four of Vin#: 2093 and one at Bill Pierre Ford for $24,489. Last four of VIN#: 8283

Both of these listed prices are below the X Plan that I was quoted. Am I missing something here or do these prices vary this much and it all depends on the dealer? This is a very important purchase for our family. I have been researching this vehicle for 4-6 months (safety, maintainence, issues, customer satisfaction, gas mileage, etc..). I would like to make sure that I am not missing out on any possible savings.

I have been pre-qualified for the 3.9% @ 60 mos or 5.9% @ 72 mos. What rebates would I be eligible for if any that may be applied to the vehicle purchase? We were sent things in that past but, we were not ready to purchase at the time and those cupons are well expired. Our last name is Todd and we reside primarily in Arizona.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Any other constructive assitance from the members here is welcome. Thanks!

JT
Old 05-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #1470
Harmonicas
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98024
What I Drive: 2001 Focus

FF Reputation: 1 Harmonicas Good Standing Member
Hi, I asked you a question a few weeks ago, and you were very helpful, and now I am wondering if I can have another answer or two.

I placed an order for a '12 focus SE sport with a manual transmission. I was told that I have to upgrade to a sync system, which I have no interest in. I was wondering if this is actually true? I had another dealer pull this tactic on me, and I have no interest in doing business with someone who tries these types of shenanigans.

Also, is it possible to check on the status of the $750 coupon that you apply for on Ford's website? I have filled in the forms a couple of times - the first time I got a brochure, and now I have not heard from them.

Thanks again for all your help!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.