Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 142 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #1411
niebeendend
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98693
What I Drive: 09 Civic

FF Reputation: 1 niebeendend Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'm new here, but I am also interested in the same info as blurb23.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #1412
jamminsvt
Focus Addict

Fan#: 61360
What I Drive: 2002 Infra-Red SVT

Points 586, Level 11
Points: 586, Level: 11 Points: 586, Level: 11 Points: 586, Level: 11
Level Up 72% Completed
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 2 jamminsvt Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurb23 View Post

Also, I saw you were saying that the build cut off is 5/17. Does that mean that if no dealerships have what I want in stock (or can't do a dealer trade), I'm out of luck? When will they start taking orders for custom models again? I'm assuming that when it does pick back up, it'll be for the 2013 MY. Are there any changes coming around?
I think he was saying the order cut-off is 5/17, they will still be building 2012's til July.
imccrea, I am also interested in getting a idea on pricing. I am looking at a ST, 2013 Fusion or 2013 Mustang. I am eligible for X-plan pricing. If I furnish MSRP and options can you tell me the X-plan price?
#783 of 4788
SVTOA Member
MCA Member
"Government is not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem." Ronald Reagan
Old 05-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #1413
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeR0_84 View Post
what do you think i should pay (CDN) for a 2012 focus SEL or TI?
Unfortunately I do not have access to Canadian pricing
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
Old 05-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #1414
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamminsvt View Post
I think he was saying the order cut-off is 5/17, they will still be building 2012's til July.
imccrea, I am also interested in getting a idea on pricing. I am looking at a ST, 2013 Fusion or 2013 Mustang. I am eligible for X-plan pricing. If I furnish MSRP and options can you tell me the X-plan price?
I'm not sure if Ford will do X-plan on the ST but I'd be happy to assist on the Mustang. 2013 Fusion order guides are not out yet so we can't get pricing on those yet.
Ira McCrea
Old 05-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #1415
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurb23 View Post
Hey imccrea, I went through this thread and saw you've got some great advice for people - I was wondering if you could help me out?

I'm planning on purchasing (if the pricing works out right) a Focus sedan in about a month or so and had a few questions for you.

What I'm looking at:
- Titanium Sedan (Auto)
- Sterling Gray
- Premium Package, Parking Tech, Moonroof, Handling Package, Navigation

On Ford's website, that comes out to $26,525.

What's the best plan/package I should shoot for to get me the best price? I've seen things about the A/Z and X-Plans, but I'm not entirely sure how they work. For what it's worth, I'm the military so I'm entitled to those discounts as well.

Also, I saw you were saying that the build cut off is 5/17. Does that mean that if no dealerships have what I want in stock (or can't do a dealer trade), I'm out of luck? When will they start taking orders for custom models again? I'm assuming that when it does pick back up, it'll be for the 2013 MY. Are there any changes coming around?
There are only 4 in the US equipped like this. 1 in OH, 1 in NJ, 1 in NY, 1 in WA.
You can order a 13 but there could be differences. As for pricing you get the $500 no matter what for military, then there is a $1,000 incentive as well.

As for pricing if you qualify for X plan I would suggest that route as there aren't too many available. You can also order if you want vs taking one from these states.
Ira McCrea
Old 05-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #1416
Click650
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 98742
What I Drive: 12 Focus Candy Red w Arctic White

FF Reputation: 1 Click650 Good Standing Member
Question Titanium Sport Handling Package on Job #2??

In my research to replace my sadly totaled Candy Blue Focus I've noticed that the I'm unable to find the Sport Handling with the Job #2 option. Has it been discontinued? I've been searching for a Job #2 with the Sport Handling which has the 18" Alloy Wheels and Summer Tires. It seems that it would be cost effective to get the Sport Handling and purchase winter tires.

Is my search fruitless in finding my replacement Focus with theses? I basically am looking for a fully loaded 5 door Hatch Tit. Would it just be easier to order it at this point?

TIA,
Click
Old 05-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #1417
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Click650 View Post
In my research to replace my sadly totaled Candy Blue Focus I've noticed that the I'm unable to find the Sport Handling with the Job #2 option. Has it been discontinued? I've been searching for a Job #2 with the Sport Handling which has the 18" Alloy Wheels and Summer Tires. It seems that it would be cost effective to get the Sport Handling and purchase winter tires.

Is my search fruitless in finding my replacement Focus with theses? I basically am looking for a fully loaded 5 door Hatch Tit. Would it just be easier to order it at this point?

TIA,
Click
They exist, just very hard to find. Are you wanting parking tech, navi, roof, etc or what options?

There are about 6 within 2,000 miles of me that are job 2 401A with 18" tires in blue candy but they might not have all the options you want. Remember last day to order is 5/17 for a 12.
Ira McCrea
Old 05-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #1418
Click650
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 98742
What I Drive: 12 Focus Candy Red w Arctic White

FF Reputation: 1 Click650 Good Standing Member
Thumbs up Cool

Thanks imccrea!

My must haves are:
5-Door Hatch Titanium
401A
Job#2
Leather Seats
Tit Handling
Winter Pkg
Moonroof
Nav
Parking Assist (bonus but not required)

Color Choices in order:
Candy Red w/ Black Leather
Candy Red w/ White interior
Sterling gray w/ red interior
Yellow w/ black (can’t find a yellow 5-door Hatch Tit around here in KC so it'd be original)
Candy Blue w/black

Absolutely not Black or White exterior though.

I'll have my insurance settlement this week, so I'm trying to locate something this week; however I'm willing to order if needed to get the Job2 with sport handling if I have to. I've been without my new baby for 2 weeks (not that I could drive anyway bc of injuries). The FF car gets TOPS marks for safety from me. It called 911 when airbags deployed as well as my spouse. Am completely convinced that this is so well worth every penny spent.

BTA: What's the typical wait for an order for the 2012? I've looked at ALL the midwest dealers and only found 1, perhaps there's better luck your way? I so LOVE CO!
Old 05-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #1419
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Click650 View Post
Thanks imccrea!

My must haves are:
5-Door Hatch Titanium
401A
Job#2
Leather Seats
Tit Handling
Winter Pkg
Moonroof
Nav
Parking Assist (bonus but not required)

Color Choices in order:
Candy Red w/ Black Leather
Candy Red w/ White interior
Sterling gray w/ red interior
Yellow w/ black (canít find a yellow 5-door Hatch Tit around here in KC so it'd be original)
Candy Blue w/black

Absolutely not Black or White exterior though.

I'll have my insurance settlement this week, so I'm trying to locate something this week; however I'm willing to order if needed to get the Job2 with sport handling if I have to. I've been without my new baby for 2 weeks (not that I could drive anyway bc of injuries). The FF car gets TOPS marks for safety from me. It called 911 when airbags deployed as well as my spouse. Am completely convinced that this is so well worth every penny spent.

BTA: What's the typical wait for an order for the 2012? I've looked at ALL the midwest dealers and only found 1, perhaps there's better luck your way? I so LOVE CO!
Bimmer Bob just placed an order today so we shall see ETA but typically 6-9 weeks. Some will get them sooner but it's hard to say really.
Most colors available are tuxedo black, white platinum, ingot silver with the options you chose. I was able to locate a gray with red guts. MSRP $29,000 that is in AR.
Ira McCrea
Old 05-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #1420
dandou
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98763
What I Drive: 2004 Audi A4

FF Reputation: 1 dandou Good Standing Member
2012 Focus S/SE sedan invoice ZIP 06489

Hi I am looking to buy white/black Focus.
Is there a package that adds rear disk brakes and rear power windows to the S trim?
If not what is the invoice for the SE sedan and rebates for my area.
Is there a dealer holdback as well?

Thank you!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.