Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 138 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #1371
grpdranger
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Fan#: 98128
Location: Phoenix, AZ
What I Drive: 1996 Ford Bronco, 2002 Powerstroke

Posts: 9
FF Reputation: 1 grpdranger Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Question 2012 Focus Titanium 401a Hatchback

Imccrea,
I have searched this situation and have not found a duplicate. First, I would like to thank you for the wealth of knowledge and information you have shared. It has help my wife and I solidify our decision to purchase the Focus.

My question is that I am looking to purchase in May. I would like a car that has been built in 2012 in the US plant (if possible). Below are the option we want:

White Platinum
Moon Roof
18" alloy wheels
Black Leather
Sync My Ford Touch
No Navigation if possible
No other options


On Ford's website in the build and price area. The best possible match showed as follows:

Base MSRP: $22,305
Total Options: $3,975
Destination Charge: $795
SubTotal: $27,075
Available incentives: -$250
Net Price: $26,825

I was give a quote from a dealer through a friend of a friend for what I am looking for. The price was $25,298 plus 8% tax. I was told that this was the X Plan price (which I qualify for).

I searched around and found a couple of vehicles, one at McMahon Ford for $23,995. Last four of Vin#: 2093 and one at Bill Pierre Ford for $24,489. Last four of VIN#: 8283

Both of these listed prices are below the X Plan that I was quoted. Am I missing something here or do these prices vary this much and it all depends on the dealer? This is a very important purchase for our family. I have been researching this vehicle for 4-6 months (safety, maintainence, issues, customer satisfaction, gas mileage, etc..). I would like to make sure that I am not missing out on any possible savings.

I have been pre-qualified for the 3.9% @ 60 mos or 5.9% @ 72 mos. What rebates would I be eligible for if any that may be applied to the vehicle purchase? We were sent things in that past but, we were not ready to purchase at the time and those cupons are well expired. Our last name is Todd and w reside primarily Arizona.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Any other constructive assitance from the members here is welcome. Thanks.

JT
grpdranger is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #1372
AeR0_84
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Fan#: 89717
Location: Ontario, Canada, Canada
What I Drive: 12,Focus,Black,Hatch,5spd,sport pkg

Posts: 221
FF Reputation: 1 AeR0_84 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
are you able to check stock in ontario canada?
AeR0_84 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:58 PM   #1373
herrtodd
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Fan#: 98041
Location: Mountain View, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze Ti HB

Posts: 5
FF Reputation: 1 herrtodd Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
my snowflake focus

imccrea,

I'm looking for a 2012 Titanium Hatchback
Sonic Blue
Automatic
401A
Winter Package
Moonroof
Nav
Parking Technology Package
Edited to Add: Stock wheels

I'm fine with either of the 17" wheel upgrades (painted preferred), or without the the parking package, but I do not want the 18" wheels / Ti Handling Package.

My zip: 94086
(And if it saves you time, no need to search any of the Northern California Ford dealerships, I've already looked. :)

Thanks so much!

Last edited by herrtodd; 04-24-2012 at 01:19 PM.
herrtodd is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #1374
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeR0_84 View Post
are you able to check stock in ontario canada?
unfortunately I cannot sorry.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:48 PM   #1375
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grpdranger View Post
Imccrea,
I have searched this situation and have not found a duplicate. First, I would like to thank you for the wealth of knowledge and information you have shared. It has help my wife and I solidify our decision to purchase the Focus.

My question is that I am looking to purchase in May. I would like a car that has been built in 2012 in the US plant (if possible). Below are the option we want:

White Platinum
Moon Roof
18" alloy wheels
Black Leather
Sync My Ford Touch
No Navigation if possible
No other options


On Ford's website in the build and price area. The best possible match showed as follows:

Base MSRP: $22,305
Total Options: $3,975
Destination Charge: $795
SubTotal: $27,075
Available incentives: -$250
Net Price: $26,825

I was give a quote from a dealer through a friend of a friend for what I am looking for. The price was $25,298 plus 8% tax. I was told that this was the X Plan price (which I qualify for).

I searched around and found a couple of vehicles, one at McMahon Ford for $23,995. Last four of Vin#: 2093 and one at Bill Pierre Ford for $24,489. Last four of VIN#: 8283

Both of these listed prices are below the X Plan that I was quoted. Am I missing something here or do these prices vary this much and it all depends on the dealer? This is a very important purchase for our family. I have been researching this vehicle for 4-6 months (safety, maintainence, issues, customer satisfaction, gas mileage, etc..). I would like to make sure that I am not missing out on any possible savings.

I have been pre-qualified for the 3.9% @ 60 mos or 5.9% @ 72 mos. What rebates would I be eligible for if any that may be applied to the vehicle purchase? We were sent things in that past but, we were not ready to purchase at the time and those cupons are well expired. Our last name is Todd and w reside primarily Arizona.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Any other constructive assitance from the members here is welcome. Thanks.

JT
Is this a hatch or sedan? I'm assuming Titanium or are you looking SEL?
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #1376
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrtodd View Post
imccrea,

I'm looking for a 2012 Titanium Hatchback
Sonic Blue
Automatic
401A
Winter Package
Moonroof
Nav
Parking Technology Package
Edited to Add: Stock wheels

I'm fine with either of the 17" wheel upgrades (painted preferred), or without the the parking package, but I do not want the 18" wheels / Ti Handling Package.

My zip: 94086
(And if it saves you time, no need to search any of the Northern California Ford dealerships, I've already looked. :)

Thanks so much!
different color? none in the US without 18"
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #1377
herrtodd
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Fan#: 98041
Location: Mountain View, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze Ti HB

Posts: 5
FF Reputation: 1 herrtodd Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
different color? none in the US without 18"
Argh! I may have to settle for gray, then. Or wait a few more weeks and order a 2013 -- as it seems kind of silly to put in an order for a 2012 at this point. Any thoughts on waiting?

Or I guess I could find somebody who didn't get the wheel upgrade and see if they want to trade.

Thanks much!
herrtodd is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #1378
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrtodd View Post
Argh! I may have to settle for gray, then. Or wait a few more weeks and order a 2013 -- as it seems kind of silly to put in an order for a 2012 at this point. Any thoughts on waiting?

Or I guess I could find somebody who didn't get the wheel upgrade and see if they want to trade.

Thanks much!
well I don't imagine 2013 offering much more than a different color or two and ridding itself of a package or combining moonroof + nav for a value pkg. The 12 will have the better rebate when 13's roll out. If you ordered now you could guarantee at least $750 less than the 13.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #1379
grpdranger
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Fan#: 98128
Location: Phoenix, AZ
What I Drive: 1996 Ford Bronco, 2002 Powerstroke

Posts: 9
FF Reputation: 1 grpdranger Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Is this a hatch or sedan? I'm assuming Titanium or are you looking SEL?
Imccrea,
I am looking for this vehicle in a Titanium Hatchback. Thanks again.

JT
grpdranger is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #1380
Bimmer-Bob
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Fan#: 98064
Location: San Diego, CA
What I Drive: 2010 BMW 128i; 2012 Focus SE Sport

Posts: 570
FF Reputation: 3 Bimmer-Bob Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
There are rumors about a 2013 Focus order guide showing up at dealers - any word on this? Thanks.
Bimmer-Bob is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 PM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.