TRevGreenSE, good guy or theif? - Page 3 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-26-2011, 12:55 AM   #21
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

Fan#: 72986
What I Drive: 2003, black, Ford Focus SE Wagon

FF Reputation: 3 Fucus-minded Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
I closed the dispute altogether even though that is not what we agreed upon but hoping all goes well...
let's look at this for a second boss...you have been a member since 2007 w/ 44 posts and 2 rep points (one of which is given upon joining). you put a FS ad on which I replied to and said I would love to have these but dont have the $ and that I hoped they were available when I did. I told ya I would get in contact with you by the 16th... I was in FL so when I got back at 10 pm i went to sleep and hit you up when I woke up on the 17th by which time you had already PM'd me...I asked you for your PP address, you sent it, I sent you the $, I asked you if you received it...and viola, no answer. I waited some time and asked ya again, and again...no answer. this happened before and it started just like this..I was really patient and gave the guys just enough time that I couldnt get my money back anymore sooooooooo I posted on the board which I told ya I would do, I put in a dispute, which I told you I would do and VIOLA! a couple of hours from the dispute you appear...now I am not saying your a bad guy all I am saying is that if you look at it from my POV you can see that it looks a tad shady. Now, it seems you have had your fair share of personal issues but how am I suppose to know since i got no comm with you...BTW when I sent you your money I also sent my contact and shipping info...that should have gone to an email that you said you have access to in which case you couldve called me. I know that was the furthest thing in your mind but again it looked bad from my pov...like I said before, this just seems to have worked out in a way that looked bad but it seems like everything is going to work out well. I wish you better luck than you've been having and I hope your family gets through what's been going on. God bless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2011, 10:22 PM   #22
WiscoGTI
Turböner

Fan#: 70225
What I Drive: 2002 VW GTI

FF Reputation: 32 WiscoGTI Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Lol @ this. Wowzers. Glad it finally got handled.. I think?
Old 11-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #23
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

Fan#: 72986
What I Drive: 2003, black, Ford Focus SE Wagon

FF Reputation: 3 Fucus-minded Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
O.K, I got the fenders today and they are wrapped and packaged extremely well. I have been trading messages with trevgreen and we worked everything out. I wish it would've worked out better from the beginning but alls well that ends well.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #24
Sean05
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62491
What I Drive: 13' ST2

FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Good guy I bought a set of st stone guards from him. He is honest and put up with me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->