Adjusting ebay projector/halo headlights? - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > MK1 Focus

MK1 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the first generation 2000-2007 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-17-2008, 03:46 PM   #21
dezerteagle323
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 50728
What I Drive: 2004 Infra-Red SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 2 dezerteagle323 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
i ordered those same exact headlights as klukwurk, just waiting on the shipping, i should be able to use H1 HID's on them right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2008, 02:25 AM   #22
stayinfocused03
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 54217
What I Drive: 2003 Red SVT

FF Reputation: 1 stayinfocused03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
yea that's right.....i got the silverstars in mine they are neat, im loving them
Old 04-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #23
xenon425
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 96536
What I Drive: 2001, Silver, Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 xenon425 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusFreak09 View Post
Ok to the first guy, there should be a lil nob on the top of the headlights exactly like the stock ones that you turn and either left or right to make the projector go up or down. and for the second guy if your blinkers are blinking really fast then either you hook them up wrong or they are burnt out. take them out and check them right in front of you or just buy new bulbs so u know they will not be burnt out. U could find the hood and right front fender from either ebay or your local junk yard or if you want good ones i know a website which is www.certifit.com where u can find anything for your car thats exterior. so chekc it out
This could also be because of a burnt out relay for the turn signal thats what was wrong with my dads BMW
Old 04-09-2012, 03:39 AM   #24
Shempi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94961
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic Blue SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 Shempi Good Standing Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-HALO-PRO...0860b4&vxp=mtr

Are these what you guys have? If so how are they?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #25
xenon425
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shempi View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-HALO-PRO...0860b4&vxp=mtr

Are these what you guys have? If so how are they?
They are very similar, I got these,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SLIM-6000K-H...ht_6410wt_1399

These are really good, I have had no problems yet... The only thing that i havent quite figured out is how to adjust them up/down but the customer service is excellent and they gave me a solution that i have not tried yet....

The only reason i got the ones i did, is because they came with an HID kit, if you are not into HID's or Simply don't want to spend the money, then I'm sure the ones you found will suffice.

Just to help you a little more, don't be too hasty to buy, prices do fluctuate and you can save quite a bit by just waiting for the best time to buy...
Also HID Projector headlights are slightly harder to install than Non-Hid Projectors, but are still quite simple so if you are a little techy and willing to play a bit with your focus's headlight wiring harness, they should be easy for you.

Finally if you are having any trouble hooking your Projectors up just reply to this post with any questions and I'll try to help you out.

Best of luck!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #26
Shempi
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon425 View Post
They are very similar, I got these,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SLIM-6000K-H...ht_6410wt_1399

These are really good, I have had no problems yet... The only thing that i havent quite figured out is how to adjust them up/down but the customer service is excellent and they gave me a solution that i have not tried yet....

The only reason i got the ones i did, is because they came with an HID kit, if you are not into HID's or Simply don't want to spend the money, then I'm sure the ones you found will suffice.

Just to help you a little more, don't be too hasty to buy, prices do fluctuate and you can save quite a bit by just waiting for the best time to buy...
Also HID Projector headlights are slightly harder to install than Non-Hid Projectors, but are still quite simple so if you are a little techy and willing to play a bit with your focus's headlight wiring harness, they should be easy for you.

Finally if you are having any trouble hooking your Projectors up just reply to this post with any questions and I'll try to help you out.

Best of luck!!!
Thank you so much man. I did go with the ones I posted and they are on their way through the mail. I would have taken your advice and waited for a price drop but I have been having issues with my lights and the passenger side light I have now is broken so I needed them asap. Ill let you know how the install process goes and if I need help.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #27
xenon425
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shempi View Post
Thank you so much man. I did go with the ones I posted and they are on their way through the mail. I would have taken your advice and waited for a price drop but I have been having issues with my lights and the passenger side light I have now is broken so I needed them asap. Ill let you know how the install process goes and if I need help.
No problem man, happy to help. For the most part the headlights should be plug and play I can't remember if you had any LEDs on yours but if you do that is usually the most technical part, but still pretty easy.
Good luck!!!!!
Xenon
Old 04-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #28
Now534
Focus Addict

Fan#: 76549
What I Drive: 2013 Tuxedo Black ST2

FF Reputation: 6 Now534 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Old thread but yes that looks like the lights they were talking about.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #29
04zts
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9926
What I Drive: 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

FF Reputation: 1 04zts Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon425 View Post
No problem man, happy to help. For the most part the headlights should be plug and play I can't remember if you had any LEDs on yours but if you do that is usually the most technical part, but still pretty easy.
Good luck!!!!!
Xenon
any installed pics? i'm contemplating the ddm hid kit, as i have it on my expedition, and had it on my sable. projectors supposedly angle the light better, but i don't want the front of the car to look too ricey. i don't really care for halos, so can that be left unhooked, or do you know of a basic non-led/non-halo projector lamp? thanks.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:59 AM   #30
Shempi
Focus Enthusiast

Just finished installing mine. Heres what they look like.

http://postimage.org/image/y4jw7qdsd/

http://postimage.org/image/ghzmju0xt/

http://postimage.org/image/5pw34tjtz/

Bookmarks & Social Networks