What is this hose called? - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus First Generation > SPI Performance (2000-2004)

SPI Performance (2000-2004) The place to chat about any 2.0L Split Port Injection engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Focus Rookie
Join Date: Dec 2010
Fan#: 80961
Location: Nunja, WA
What I Drive: 2000 focus

Posts: 1
FF Reputation: 1 TGBlackheart Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
What is this hose called?

2.0L SPI engine from a 2000 focus

Standing in front of the car looking towards the windshield, there are 2 hoses coming out of the valve cover gasket. What is the one at the upper right called? Picture is below.

Reason I ask is because local parts place, they have no idea what it is and so can not find the part number.

Thanks in advance ;)

TGBlackheart is offline  
    Reply With Quote

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.