Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 133 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #1321
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by milemarker21 View Post
Thanks for the information. What is your gut feel on the current incentives. Think they will be around after April 2nd?
I think so
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #1322
bschook5
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 96669
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE

Points 211, Level 4
Points: 211, Level: 4 Points: 211, Level: 4 Points: 211, Level: 4
Level Up 22% Completed
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 bschook5 Good Standing Member
On the $2,000 incentive that Ford is currently offering on the Focus do you have to finance the car through FMC? Or can you finance it through your own bank and still get the incentive?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #1323
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bschook5 View Post
On the $2,000 incentive that Ford is currently offering on the Focus do you have to finance the car through FMC? Or can you finance it through your own bank and still get the incentive?
depends on the region, most customers can finance through their own bank and get the incentive.
Ira McCrea
Old 03-30-2012, 03:15 PM   #1324
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirewalker25 View Post
I would like leather/navigation/Bluetooth/winter package/automatic. I am around the 15010 area. I am looking for a silver or grey model. I dont want white. I might be open to other colors. can you help with incentives and invoces? I want to know where I should be before I discuse trades.

Thank-You.
Name Bergey's Ford, Inc.
Address 700 North Bethlehem Pike
City Ambler
State PA
Postal Code 19002
Phone (215) 643-6030

has a silver one that would work for you, invoice is $25,700. I'm not sure how close they are for you though.
Ira McCrea
Old 04-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #1325
Cylander
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97131
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Sedan SE

FF Reputation: 1 Cylander Good Standing Member
Not sure if you handle leases but I'm in the market for a lease. I'm looking at a 2012 Focus SE, Automatic, with package 201a. I'm looking for a 24 month lease with 12,000 miles. I do get A/Z plan pricing. I do not have a lease to trade in. I'm looking to get my payments to $200 or less. The dealer I'm working with is at $229 with $1000 down. Is there room to negotiate? I would like to stay at $1000 out of pocket. I'm not sure if I'm getting the best price. My zip code is 48312.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #1326
ericrz
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 96766
What I Drive: 2012 Black Hatch, SEL

FF Reputation: 1 ericrz Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylander View Post
Not sure if you handle leases but I'm in the market for a lease. I'm looking at a 2012 Focus SE, Automatic, with package 201a. I'm looking for a 24 month lease with 12,000 miles. I do get A/Z plan pricing. I do not have a lease to trade in. I'm looking to get my payments to $200 or less. The dealer I'm working with is at $229 with $1000 down. Is there room to negotiate? I would like to stay at $1000 out of pocket. I'm not sure if I'm getting the best price. My zip code is 48312.
Friendly advice -- putting money down on a lease (often called capital cost reduction) is a really bad idea. You're basically paying some of your "rent" upfront -- and if something happens that you don't complete the lease (i.e. the car gets totaled) that money is gone, lost, wasted.

I've never put a penny down on a leased car. Put that $1000 in a savings account. Even if it makes your monthly payments a few bucks higher, it's much, much safer.

More details here:
http://www.leasecompare.com/autolease101_6.php
Old 04-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #1327
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylander View Post
If you're A/Z plan the only thing you can change is your mileage term (go to a 10,500 lease) or put more money down. Sometimes a 36 month might yield better residual but you can't really change pricing.
Ira McCrea
Old 04-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #1328
OandAWOW
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8384
What I Drive: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST

FF Reputation: 14 OandAWOW Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Hello Ira,

I am considering purchasing an ST when they come out, and trading in my 04.. I have just one question and as the time comes I'll probably be asking more but, given your experience, what's Ford's history on incentives and discounts on special trimmed vehicles? Would it be likely that the ST would qualify for any Focus-specific offers like any other or would Ford treat the ST like a separate car? Thanks!!
Old 04-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #1329
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OandAWOW View Post
Hello Ira,

I am considering purchasing an ST when they come out, and trading in my 04.. I have just one question and as the time comes I'll probably be asking more but, given your experience, what's Ford's history on incentives and discounts on special trimmed vehicles? Would it be likely that the ST would qualify for any Focus-specific offers like any other or would Ford treat the ST like a separate car? Thanks!!
Usually all SVT vehicles receive no rebates and are sold at or near MSRP. The Focus ST could potentially be treated like the Edge Sport, Fusion Sport, Explorer Sport and qualify for rebates; but we won't know til one is produced.
Ira McCrea
Old 04-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #1330
milemarker21
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 97032
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 milemarker21 Good Standing Member
Just received the $750 private cash offer in the mail and going to the dealership. Is this the same $750 retail customer cash incentive offered by Ford? Zip is 47620. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by milemarker21; 04-03-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.