Who needs their fenders rolled? - Page 5 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: SoCal

Fanatics: SoCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Southern California area

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #41
DEMENTED SVTF
PARTS HUNTER
 
DEMENTED SVTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Fan#: 71669
Location: SUR CALIFAS, CA
What I Drive: 2013 F150 FX2 5.0 SUPERCAB

Posts: 3,001
FF Reputation: 9 DEMENTED SVTF Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
But u di need the wheel to fit it correctly roll the fenders
__________________
2013 F-150 FX2 SUPERCAB 5.0 BRIGHT RED. HIDS, NAVIGATION
LEATHER, SONY 700WATT SYSTEM, 9.8 1/8 mile for now stock
DEMENTED SVTF is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-19-2012, 11:12 PM   #42
SlateTheGreat
Focus Addict
 
SlateTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Fan#: 63859
Location: Socal
What I Drive: 2008 Silver SE Sedan

Posts: 728
FF Reputation: 1 SlateTheGreat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hmmm you do raise a good point
SlateTheGreat is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #43
stilix
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
 
stilix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Fan#: 53230
Location: Azusa, CA, CA
What I Drive: 2007 liquid grey metallic ZX3

Posts: 2,951
FF Reputation: 4 stilix Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateTheGreat View Post
Hey so I'm going to get 17x9's in a few weeks, can I get prerolled :)? Or would you need the wheel lol
Spill the beans. What wheels are you getting? Also, why haven't we hanged out? We probably live down the street from each other lol.
stilix is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #44
Sean05
Focus Addict
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Fan#: 62491
Location: Murrieta, CA
What I Drive: 13' ST2

Posts: 591
FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Well when you roll the fender your just bending up that part thats sticking out. Not like your pulling the fender. We could get it really good and chances are itl fit.
And you can give whatever you want. Part of the reason i got this was so other people could be able to get Their fenders rolled for cheaper.
__________________
After asking a friend with 07 sedan if he wanted to race " I'm gonna loose! Mines not a zx4!! "
Sean05 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:09 AM   #45
SlateTheGreat
Focus Addict
 
SlateTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Fan#: 63859
Location: Socal
What I Drive: 2008 Silver SE Sedan

Posts: 728
FF Reputation: 1 SlateTheGreat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilix View Post
Spill the beans. What wheels are you getting? Also, why haven't we hanged out? We probably live down the street from each other lol.
Team Dynamic 1.2's, probably gonna go with 17x8 because I really don't want a ton of stretch but we'll see, gonna take me until the end of April or so to save. And I don't know haha I was just thinking about that. I have meets most Saturdays for track but you wanna hit up somewhere for food on Sunday maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
Well when you roll the fender your just bending up that part thats sticking out. Not like your pulling the fender. We could get it really good and chances are itl fit.
And you can give whatever you want. Part of the reason i got this was so other people could be able to get Their fenders rolled for cheaper.
Name the day and price, I'm down haha knowing my luck by the time I get the wheels there won't be a roller in this state I can use
SlateTheGreat is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #46
Sean05
Focus Addict
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Fan#: 62491
Location: Murrieta, CA
What I Drive: 13' ST2

Posts: 591
FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateTheGreat View Post
Team Dynamic 1.2's, probably gonna go with 17x8 because I really don't want a ton of stretch but we'll see, gonna take me until the end of April or so to save. And I don't know haha I was just thinking about that. I have meets most Saturdays for track but you wanna hit up somewhere for food on Sunday maybe?



Name the day and price, I'm down haha knowing my luck by the time I get the wheels there won't be a roller in this state I can use
Cant wait to see the wheels when you get them!
This weekend im gonna be helping a friend install some new lower control arms, poly bushings, and tie rod ends. Maybe the week after? . does like 30/40 bucks sound fair? We could do it at my place or a friends. Or one week i could come up there to chill?
__________________
After asking a friend with 07 sedan if he wanted to race " I'm gonna loose! Mines not a zx4!! "
Sean05 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #47
SlateTheGreat
Focus Addict
 
SlateTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Fan#: 63859
Location: Socal
What I Drive: 2008 Silver SE Sedan

Posts: 728
FF Reputation: 1 SlateTheGreat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
Cant wait to see the wheels when you get them!
This weekend im gonna be helping a friend install some new lower control arms, poly bushings, and tie rod ends. Maybe the week after? . does like 30/40 bucks sound fair? We could do it at my place or a friends. Or one week i could come up there to chill?
I'll need to wait until the 31st to chip in money, this last check killed me cause I missed a week of work for track :/ lol
SlateTheGreat is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:56 PM   #48
Sean05
Focus Addict
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Fan#: 62491
Location: Murrieta, CA
What I Drive: 13' ST2

Posts: 591
FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I completely understand. I used to run track and cross country :). Also im broke as heck right now after buying a dirt bike and having to rebuild a lot of stuff on it.
__________________
After asking a friend with 07 sedan if he wanted to race " I'm gonna loose! Mines not a zx4!! "
Sean05 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #49
SlateTheGreat
Focus Addict
 
SlateTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Fan#: 63859
Location: Socal
What I Drive: 2008 Silver SE Sedan

Posts: 728
FF Reputation: 1 SlateTheGreat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
I completely understand. I used to run track and cross country :). Also im broke as heck right now after buying a dirt bike and having to rebuild a lot of stuff on it.

Haha good to know, glad we understand each other lol. I hate being broke lol
SlateTheGreat is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:09 AM   #50
Sean05
Focus Addict
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Fan#: 62491
Location: Murrieta, CA
What I Drive: 13' ST2

Posts: 591
FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Me too lol. Whats your race? Did 5k/3k/400m 4/300m and I sucked at 100m. Just let me know when we can start to plan it and we can get a bunch of peeps together. Me and one friend came down the other day and that was about it lol.
__________________
After asking a friend with 07 sedan if he wanted to race " I'm gonna loose! Mines not a zx4!! "
Sean05 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.