Which car manufacturer do you hate most? - Page 11 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

View Poll Results: Which manufacturer do you dislike the most?
Honda 31 19.02%
Chevrolet 34 20.86%
Dodge 16 9.82%
Hyundai 9 5.52%
Chrysler 31 19.02%
Toyota 42 25.77%
Mazda 0 0%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #101
TDiGuy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93343
What I Drive: 2012, Candy Blue, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 TDiGuy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Grayzx35speed, LOL so true. I love your answer and I don't think that Honda or Toyota are any better than Ford or GM either. Honda body's seem to fall apart after a few years and their engines tend to smoke most likely because the boy racer who owns it has blown every gasket on the way to redline trying to find the power.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2012, 01:35 AM   #102
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

Points 33,862, Level 100
Points: 33,862, Level: 100 Points: 33,862, Level: 100 Points: 33,862, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0sitivevibez View Post
Acura for the drivers. Acura TL= no turn signals, blackberry/iphone glued to head, too good to drive like a normal person! Daily occurrence on my commute.
The TL A-spec and type-S is such a bad ass car too. I hate to see it have such a bad reputation from the drivers.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #103
FLYLOW
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 34077
What I Drive: Gen Coupe Rspec

FF Reputation: 4 FLYLOW Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
I think it’s very funny how most of you chose toyota, you think you’re just supposed to hate it because it’s a rival/threat/competition to ford. Like that decades old chevy vs. ford battle. Most of you have never own a toyota.

oh! and no body picked mazda because its related to ford, thats pretty childish... I have owned a mazda before and i wouldnt take one ever again even if it was free, id sell it on ebay that very same day

Toyota > ford any day of the week ;)

i picked dodge because it also includes chrysler and jeep. I really hate them, all of their cars are ugly as fk! (i just like the viper) and they are cheaply made and break down easily... Yes, there has been a durango in my family before, shittest car my parents have ever had
Old 03-17-2012, 11:22 PM   #104
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
^its also extremely childish to base your current views of Mazda on your old purchase. My MS3 was great. No problems at all. Great fit and finish.

That said, this entire thread is childish.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #105
FLYLOW
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonsroar View Post
^its also extremely childish to base your current views of Mazda on your old purchase. My MS3 was great. No problems at all. Great fit and finish.

That said, this entire thread is childish.
so you know what mazda i had and what year? or you just assumed i used to own a 1989 three twenty three?
Old 03-18-2012, 02:47 AM   #106
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx3ss View Post
so you know what mazda i had and what year? or you just assumed i used to own a 1989 three twenty three?
Wat? I didn't assume a thing. However you did assume that because your Mazda was bad then they deserved a life sentence on the list of most hated brands.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #107
rcjames1
Focus Addict

Fan#: 90887
What I Drive: 2011 Midnight Black SE

FF Reputation: 5 rcjames1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Ok guys calm down. I don't mind the talk about the mazda's but the accusations need to stop. Thanks for participating!
Sedan Revolution #212
Old 03-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #108
yamura
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 96386
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 yamura Good Standing Member
In decades of driving and owning various makes I think I have been most disappointed owning Chrysler products. Stuff simply wore out long before it should have, burned oil when it shouldn't have, lost a trans when it shouldn't have, etc. As a US based mfgr I WANTED to like 'em but I finally just lost the faith. Haven't had a Ford product in nearly 20 years so here's hoping....
Old 03-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #109
FLYLOW
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonsroar View Post
Wat? I didn't assume a thing. However you did assume that because your Mazda was bad then they deserved a life sentence on the list of most hated brands.
isnt that what everyone in this thread is doing? just cause they owned one X or Y brand and it was a lemon they hate it? unless youre rich or a drug dealer and get a different car every year

i dont live under a rock, i have friends. when i commented to them my car problems i always got a "same sh!t happened to me" or " ive heard that always happens to them" kind of story, even at the dealer ship, parts counter guy "oh! another one with that problem?" so if you piece it all together it must mean something. its was a mazda3 ESL btw, lasted 11 months with it. Out of those 11 months we actually enjoyed like 3 with it, the rest of the time it was always in the dealer ship for warranty
Old 03-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #110
FLYLOW
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamura View Post
In decades of driving and owning various makes I think I have been most disappointed owning Chrysler products. Stuff simply wore out long before it should have, burned oil when it shouldn't have, lost a trans when it shouldn't have, etc. As a US based mfgr I WANTED to like 'em but I finally just lost the faith. Haven't had a Ford product in nearly 20 years so here's hoping....
1st month of my parents owning a durango the rear a/c went out, it was covered but some parts were not so they wanted like $400 extra to fix it... then rear door locks went out. I moved to the states and lost track of what happened to it since it was my parents. I do know the engine almost blew up, gunk was accumulating and they wanted a few hundreds to perform a flush, alternator when out, fuel pump was replaced, oil pump was replaced twice, power steering pump was replaced, suspension made funny noised they never fixed/found what it was and i really forgot what else. As soon as the warranty expired my parents got rid of it. BTW they gave them only $2500 for it as a trade in and got an FJ cruiser. Iíve beaten the shit out of it in water, mud, sand, asphalt and never ever any problems with it

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.