In USAF tech school. - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace



Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Off-Topic Discussions > Military Fanatics

Military Fanatics A place dedicated to our members in uniform. Here you can hang out, share stories as well as keep us updated with day-to-day activities.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #11
NotAnSES
Focus Addict
 
NotAnSES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Fan#: 77951
Location: Landstuhl, Germany
What I Drive: 2013 PB Focus ST

Posts: 1,406
FF Reputation: 1 NotAnSES Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
True! But this is really what I would like to do for the next 6 years lol Youre stationed in Las Vegas?
__________________
ST Crew #109
2006 ZX4 ST SAP Sold!
2007 Honda Civic Si----Sold.. :(
1995 BMW 316i Beater for Germany
2013 Focus ST!
NotAnSES is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #12
PowerFocer
Focus Addict
 
PowerFocer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Fan#: 61706
Location: Las Vegas, NV
What I Drive: 2010 Sedan SE

Posts: 600
FF Reputation: 2 PowerFocer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnSES View Post
True! But this is really what I would like to do for the next 6 years lol Youre stationed in Las Vegas?
Ya. I'm actually a reservist, but due to my afsc I get to stay on active orders if I choose to, which I wholeheartedly do. I lived here before so this is home. Makes it easy. You know where you'll be stationed?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeAsp View Post
Rule of thumb:
NEVER trust anyone with your car or your girl.
Either way, you could get a rod thrown in both.........
Fast cars make smart people do dumb things
PowerFocer is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #13
NotAnSES
Focus Addict
 
NotAnSES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Fan#: 77951
Location: Landstuhl, Germany
What I Drive: 2013 PB Focus ST

Posts: 1,406
FF Reputation: 1 NotAnSES Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerFocer View Post
Ya. I'm actually a reservist, but due to my afsc I get to stay on active orders if I choose to, which I wholeheartedly do. I lived here before so this is home. Makes it easy. You know where you'll be stationed?
Im going to Ramstein. At least thats what Ive been told! It can change in a moments notice lol I wont be 100% until I graduate and have the orders in my hand.
__________________
ST Crew #109
2006 ZX4 ST SAP Sold!
2007 Honda Civic Si----Sold.. :(
1995 BMW 316i Beater for Germany
2013 Focus ST!
NotAnSES is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #14
DarkSpork
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Fan#: 81461
Location: Central Coast, CA
What I Drive: 2013 VW GTI

Posts: 222
FF Reputation: 1 DarkSpork Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnSES View Post
Im going to Ramstein. At least thats what Ive been told! It can change in a moments notice lol I wont be 100% until I graduate and have the orders in my hand.
Congrats dude. I've been wanting to go to Germany since before I was in. Doesn't look like it's in the books for me. Enjoy it, try to travel as much as you can.
DarkSpork is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:31 PM   #15
PowerFocer
Focus Addict
 
PowerFocer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Fan#: 61706
Location: Las Vegas, NV
What I Drive: 2010 Sedan SE

Posts: 600
FF Reputation: 2 PowerFocer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
That's awesome man. I wish I could go out to Ramstein one day.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeAsp View Post
Rule of thumb:
NEVER trust anyone with your car or your girl.
Either way, you could get a rod thrown in both.........
Fast cars make smart people do dumb things
PowerFocer is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:54 PM   #16
NotAnSES
Focus Addict
 
NotAnSES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Fan#: 77951
Location: Landstuhl, Germany
What I Drive: 2013 PB Focus ST

Posts: 1,406
FF Reputation: 1 NotAnSES Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
One more month of this crap. I have to do CDTF (chemical defense training facility) on wednesday. I get exposed to live VX and Sarin nerve agent. Nervous..but everyone makes through lol
__________________
ST Crew #109
2006 ZX4 ST SAP Sold!
2007 Honda Civic Si----Sold.. :(
1995 BMW 316i Beater for Germany
2013 Focus ST!
NotAnSES is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #17
PowerFocer
Focus Addict
 
PowerFocer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Fan#: 61706
Location: Las Vegas, NV
What I Drive: 2010 Sedan SE

Posts: 600
FF Reputation: 2 PowerFocer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnSES View Post
One more month of this crap. I have to do CDTF (chemical defense training facility) on wednesday. I get exposed to live VX and Sarin nerve agent. Nervous..but everyone makes through lol
Haaavvveee Fuuuuuunnnn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeAsp View Post
Rule of thumb:
NEVER trust anyone with your car or your girl.
Either way, you could get a rod thrown in both.........
Fast cars make smart people do dumb things
PowerFocer is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.