For Sale: ZX3 2000 Parts - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
island_boy49
Focus Addict

Fan#: 12848
What I Drive: Black 2000 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 island_boy49 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
For Sale: ZX3 2000 Parts

Hey guys,
Im selling a lot of my focus parts that I got second had and was never able to put on my 2000 ZX3. I forget what year these parts are compatible, but I know it works on the first generation ZX3 which ran from 2000-2004 I think? I know some parts such as the short throw shifter works with the 00-02 models.

Anyway I am parting out my car because I blew a head gasket and I just trying to recover some of my expenses.

The drawback is I live in Hawaii and the shipping can be pricey depending on how big the item is.

Quick listing of items still For Sale:
$60 2.5" Yonaka Exhaust
$50 SVT top Spoiler (Red)
$50 Mid Hatch 3 Piece Wrap Around Spoiler (Silver, but some began sanding it down so that it could be primed)
$120 Focus Central 4-2-1 Racing Headers w/ Flex Pipe and a Brand New Copper Gasket
$120 Eibach Sway Bar w/ a set of 4 bushings and 2 Rear End Links (Front & Back in Red)
$60 Russel Steel Brake lines BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED (set of 4 for Zx3 or Sedan)
$10 Center Console Surround w/ astray/coin holder (perfect if you want to have one painted or modded)
$10 Instrument Console Surround
$10 SVT Rear Sway Bar (Brand New Never Installed)
$5 Interior Fuse Panel (Gray)
$20 4 AC vents
$5 Dome light (missing plastic surround)
$30 Aluminum Valve cover (Needs to be polished or painted)

$50 Focus Central 2 Piece Under Drive Pulley (Red) *SOLD*
$100 Focus Central 65mm Throttle Body (Black) *SOLD*
$5 3ed Brake light *SOLD*
$50 Focus Central Black Strut Tower Bar *SOLD*
$20 Custom Hand Made Black Leather Shift and E-Brake Boot w/ Red Stitching. *SOLD*

Pictures of items:
$60 2.5" Yonaka Exhaust

*note* on the third exhaust picture, the top part is the flex pipe included w/ the headers, the lower part is apart of the exhaust*

$100 Focus Central 65mm Throttle Body (Black)

$50 1 Piece Top Spoiler (red but needs a good polish/buff)

$120 4-2-1 Focus Central Racing Headers & Flex pipe (Comes w/ brand new copper header gasket & brand new O2 Cheater)
Really good condition, no scratches on the bottom from bottoming out

$120 Eibach Sway Bar Set (Front (shown below) & Back, Red)

$50 00-02 Steeda Short Throw shifter *Sold*

$30 RS Shift Knob *Sold*

*Updated*
$20 Silver SVT Center Console AC knobs/unit *Sold*

$60 Russel Steel Brake lines BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED (set of 4 for Zx3 or Sedan)

$50 Black Strut Tower Bar (I think the brand is focus central)

$60 SVT Aluminum Pedal kit (Made for Standard cars) *Sold*

$10 Center Console Surround w/ astray/coin holder (perfect if you want to have one painted or modded)

$10 Instrument Console Surround

$10 SVT Rear Sway bar Brand New Never installed

$5 Interior Fuse Panel (perfect if you want to make a hole in yours but you don't want to ruin your stock panel)
$5 3ed Brake light
$20 4 AC vents (Perfect if you want to paint or mod w/ lights ect and don't want to ruin your stock parts)

$5 Dome light (missing plastic surround)

$20 Custom Hand Made Leather Shift and E-Brake boot. Black w/ red stitching. (sorry for the bad picture quality)

I will provide pics if I don't have them up, if requested.

Check Out the New Hawaii Forum

Last edited by island_boy49; 04-09-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.