Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Hatch Nation Boredom Thread

1M views 137K replies 335 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
1st. [thankyou]

But seriously, how's 'bout dem dere Packers, eh? To anyone from Pittsburgh..whoops. Sorry. [bootyshak

#20,144 ·
hows it going everybody? Its been a while since i have stopped by. Lost one more tech at work, so i have been busy.

But, i managed to start a fight at work. I had nothing to do and a car to take back to the Subaru dealer. So, i asked if thy had anything else they wanted me to do, i stood around for 15 minutes patiently waiting for an answer(i needed a ride anyway), then the general manager came out, and took the service manager to the side. They both came back and gave me a 4 wheel brake job. Now i am almost done and the maintenance guy is telling me the service manager started talking all kinds of shit about me(does not want to give me work and what not). My GM is now over there with their GM. But what i don't understand is why does this guy not tell me when he has an issue with what i am doing? Why turn it in to a whole deal that ruins multiple peoples days? and they want me to move over there, but why would i want to?

anyway, I'm now just wasting time i have no desire to go help them get their work done. the GM's both seem to be on my side, but one dick ruins my motivation. Just to add a little info the service manager is a angry short guy, and i am tall, so... yeah, fun.

#20,153 ·
So yesterday at work we shipped out one of our molds to another plant. I had to clean all the secondary equipment that went with it. Then I came in today and heard the semi was in a wreck on the way to the other plant, destroyed the machines, and killed the driver.
Posted via FF Mobile

#20,156 ·
So yesterday at work we shipped out one of our molds to another plant. I had to clean all the secondary equipment that went with it. Then I came in today and heard the semi was in a wreck on the way to the other plant, destroyed the machines, and killed the driver.
Posted via FF Mobile
omg...[80?]