Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tuxedo Black pictures

173K views 633 replies 212 participants last post by  Xsteveo93x 
#1 · (Edited)
#48 ·
Black definitely has a more enthusiastic following! Heck theres a whole club for black mustangs ONLY! lol! Its like a high maintenance girl friend. Shes a lot of work, but damn she's hot!

#57 ·
Its like a high maintenance girl friend. Shes a lot of work, but damn she's hot!
I know what you mean, mines already way too dirty. All it took was a few inches of snow and poof, my once nice black car now has white "dust" all over it.

Very nice! Color and wheels are the same as what I ordered on my Ti. I cannot wait for it to get here now!!
Thanks, you won't be disappointed for sure!

#50 ·
QUOTE=st falcon;3951647]Black definitely has a more enthusiastic following! Heck theres a whole club for black mustangs ONLY! lol! Its like a high maintenance girl friend. Shes a lot of work, but damn she's hot![/QUOTE]
[thumb]

#69 ·
WGILLES!!!

I remember you have my twin car. Can you post pics of that badass interior of yours? please please please? haha. (it's tuscany red isn't it??)

My car is currently 2 hours away at a rail depot waiting for the car carrier to bring it down (maybe end of this week, or beginning of next week).

#76 ·
thanks for posting these!

i ordered almost the same car:

tuxedo
4 door
17" wheels
5 MT

those pictures make me even more eager.

#73 ·
Man, I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get the Tuscany Red Package for the SEL here in Canada. Now I'm very disappointed! That looks sick man!

No regrets on my black cloth, but that Tuscany is just.... mmm....

#82 ·
Just happened to be driving by the dealer tonight, and she was just sitting there! Hopefully I will get to pick it up on Monday!

Focus by JJuel5, on Flickr

Focus front by JJuel5, on Flickr

They are crappy cell phone pics and it was dark, but you get the idea. I will get more and better ones when I finally take possession. You can see the Shelby in the window in the second picture too. Would love to buy that, but that isn't in my budget!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.