Help with datalogging - Page 4 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > Focus Tuning Chat

Focus Tuning Chat Discuss performance tuning options for your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #31
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 153 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blivit View Post
Looking through the notes in our tech database I did not see this asked:

While logging was rapid packet enabled or disabled? Located under module in livelink. It needs to be enabled by putting a check mark next to it. Disabled will cause logging issues like freezing.
Check the notes under my name I was on the phone with them for Hrs for 2-3 days why I was there , the dataloggin was set up correctly , they took over both laptops mine and Larrys to check things

Keep in mind there are ZX2/Contour ECU

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #32
svtf1417
MOAR BEWST!!!!

Fan#: 58428
What I Drive: 2001 ZTS, 2002 SVTF Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 6 svtf1417 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTF410 View Post
I read what you posted in the knock sensor thread but didn't understand what you meant, but this made it wery clear thanks for putting it into steps. Luckily the past few data logs i have done have gone ok with only a couple of freezes in them, nothing like i was having last week. I'm sure the problem will come back eventualy though and I'll be sure to try this. Do you do this every time you data log? I have been trying to connect to the ECU where you said not to in step 2. Lately seems like ever since this issue popped up it says that it does not match my ECU, but loads the list anyways and will still data log (well at least for a minute). Step 6 Is the part i realy miss, before these issues me and Tom would get 2-3 datalogs a night sent back and forth and now i'm lucky to get in 1.
Not a problem, did you ever get a chance to try this out? Im curious if it only helps mine or if it helps others.
[#1417] 2002 Sonic Blue SVT Focus
Born on June 25, 2002

2001 Silver ZTS Sedan - "Ol' Reliable"
Old 11-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #33
SVTF410
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 69225
What I Drive: 2004, Infra-red, SVT

FF Reputation: 1 SVTF410 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by svtf1417 View Post
Not a problem, did you ever get a chance to try this out? Im curious if it only helps mine or if it helps others.
Not sure if that is what helped or not, but yes i have started doing it that way and haven't had one freeze up. As long as it works i'll do it that way everytime. Once again thanks for the help, I enjoy datlogging again.

Bookmarks & Social Networks