Help with datalogging - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > Focus Tuning Chat

Focus Tuning Chat Discuss performance tuning options for your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #9
Blivit
Focus Addict

Fan#: 51292
What I Drive: 2013 ST

Points 2,287, Level 28
Points: 2,287, Level: 28 Points: 2,287, Level: 28 Points: 2,287, Level: 28
Level Up 92% Completed
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 118 Blivit Excellent Standing Member Blivit Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caterham 7 View Post
OK, if he was wrong i accept that. Now what is the problem.If it was just my data logging that stopped,i would take full blame for not being smart enough to data log. But if you look at this forum it happens all over the US. SCT has great products and i and my friends have spent thousands and will spend more. The cost to get Tom here last year was well worth it but even he has problems with your updated programs. I have pictures of Tom tuning over ten cars at my race track in texas all using your SCT products. Point being made all of us just want it to work when we need it to-time is money to all of us. When your tech took over my lap top he turned off the knock because he said that the latest update was having issues,we still did not get it to work and after being on thw phone for THREE hours mhe had to go because he had to go to a meeting about this and said he would bring up what issues he had with my data log stopping. After that Tom came to Texas again, put in an old program and it has worked great,so i never follow up with that tech to see what came out of that meeting,but according to you the knock is not the problem so that is a step in fixing the problems. I am afraid to do any up dates til you or someone at SCT can convince me it will be OK.
thanks for looking at our forum and helping all of us out. I for one will accept mall the help i can get so i can get proper and good logs to send to TOM. I have to data log a friends car next week and will have him up date his lap top and we will see what happens.
PM me your name and I can go back through our tech department call logs to see who you spoke with.

As an aside, this thread was started with SVT datalogging questions/issues and had nothing to do with knock sensors. Are you working with an SVT? Because of the original post, my responses are based on that. Knowing this, none of our recent updates have anything to do with the SVT knock sensor so I am assuming you are not working with an SVT.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.