Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin# - Page 310 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #3091
RDJTX
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88961
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 RDJTX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacophonous View Post
Understood, thanks.

I was curious because Etis still shows very little info and the build date is 9/20/2011 in Etis and on the window sticker. Was hoping Etis would show minor features by now...
your ETIS should be fully populated either tonite or tomorrow night. I think the updates are done around midnite
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2011, 04:45 PM   #3092
RDJTX
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88961
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 RDJTX Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TdK71 View Post
Hey I've got a tip for those who ordered their Focus with either Sync or MFT, when you get the VIN from your dealer go to the SyncMyRide web site and register your VIN, it will let you set your car's features, make sure that you have them correct as to what you have ordered.

When you refresh the site you'll get a message stating something to the effect that the vehicle you registered cannot be verified that it has a sync unit installed. The website will give you the option of verifiying the install ignore the message.

When your car is built and the Sync/MFT is activated at the factory your Focus SyncMyRide page will be updated with all you Sync version info.
It it located under the Account settings tab. I just got done setting mine up and this is what it shows:

Sync VersionGen2 - V2.11
Confirmed installations
BT4T-14D546-AP
BT4T-14F496-AS
BT4T-14F497-AP

Waiting to download 0 items.

good stuff. The BT4T stuff are hot fixes or updates. if you plug the numbers into google search you can tell what they are.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:02 AM   #3093
BigJay
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88323
What I Drive: 2012 Focus hatch SEL, sonic blue

FF Reputation: 1 BigJay Good Standing Member
Well i picked up my focus on thursday night and was so busy i've managed to put 170km on it lol, loving it, i havent found any problems besides 2 tiny paint chips on plastic parts so they're ordering some touchup for me, most ppl probly wouldnt even see them, i'll upload pics of my car tomorrow when i get a chance to get my camera out

As for the Ambient lighting, it doesnt seem to change the colour unless the car is on, it changes and is on during the day u just cant see it much, it's not overly bright but its nice

Manual tranny runs well, now that im getting used to the clutch, moved my golf today and its clutch was so rough lol
Old 09-24-2011, 01:10 PM   #3094
Focus_Freek
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 88306
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Red Focus Ti

FF Reputation: 1 Focus_Freek Good Standing Member
Happy Day!!!! Ordered July 5, Built August 22, Arrived today September 24. 1 week past its ETA and 11 weeks 4 days total.... They are putting the ordered extra things I bought and should be ready Monday or Tuesday next week. I go Monday and check it out hopefully drive it home...

Congrats to all that have theirs. Hope everyone else get's theirs soon Especially MBbox. I was hoping yours would be there when mine got to me.. Should be anytime now...
Old 09-24-2011, 03:53 PM   #3095
blackraven456
Focus Addict

Fan#: 88061
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus Titanium Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 blackraven456 Good Standing Member
Congrats ^^^ Irks you a bit when you see new customers get their VINS and delivery dates within days of each other now doesn't it? lol Either way, enjoy it my friend.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #3096
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

Points 1,491, Level 21
Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21
Level Up 91% Completed
Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus_Freek View Post
Happy Day!!!! Ordered July 5, Built August 22, Arrived today September 24. 1 week past its ETA and 11 weeks 4 days total.... They are putting the ordered extra things I bought and should be ready Monday or Tuesday next week. I go Monday and check it out hopefully drive it home...

Congrats to all that have theirs. Hope everyone else get's theirs soon Especially MBbox. I was hoping yours would be there when mine got to me.. Should be anytime now...
Congratulations. Quite the wait but at least you (almost) have it. Hope all goes well Mon or Tues and hope even that couple of day wait isn't too painful but at least you know it is there. Have fun with it when you do get it and look forward to hearing about it (agree with you, though, it would be nice to see MGBox get some good news and soon)!
Old 09-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #3097
cacophonous
Focus Addict

Fan#: 89165
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Ti & 2005 Saab 92X Aero

Points 1,620, Level 23
Points: 1,620, Level: 23 Points: 1,620, Level: 23 Points: 1,620, Level: 23
Level Up 20% Completed
Level up: 20% Level up: 20% Level up: 20%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 cacophonous Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJTX View Post
your ETIS should be fully populated either tonite or tomorrow night. I think the updates are done around midnite
You were spot on! Etis was fully updated this morning.

Confirmed what I ordered and noticed a few uncertains:

With Kysor Radiator Shutter
BV61-5310-NG* Left Front Coil
BV61-5310-NG* Right Front Coil
BV61-5560-NG* Left Rear Coil Spring
BV61-5560-NG* Right Rr Coil Spring
Engine Cover - Under Hood - I may need to insist if not actually there

BTW does anyone know what this means:

Ice Feature Pack 24

Dealer texted me to say it left the plant yesterday and should be to the dealer by Monday.

Pretty amazing since I ordered Aug 30th.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #3098
MGbox
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87878
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 MGbox Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus_Freek View Post

Congratulations and thank you! Hopefully they can give me a rail car on monday. The closer the date gets the more I'm expecting another delay. Too many times I've told people "I should get it next week!". My answer now is "nope" or "never". I hate being asked when I'm getting my car, because I have no idea.

My dad decided to get a new ranger and is picking it up this week, his wife decided to get a sonata about two weeks ago and should have hers shortly as well. They're both bugging me I've been waiting the longest and need a car, and they'll have theirs first then go on vacation and leave them idle :P
Old 09-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #3099
SWKSfocus
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 90212
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 SWKSfocus Good Standing Member
Hi, I am new to this forum. I ordered a 2012 Ingot Silver SEL Sedan on August 19. My dealer called today with a delivery date of October 17. But no VIN yet. She said to call her on Monday and she may be able to get me a VIN.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:10 AM   #3100
NorthernFocalPoint
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89496
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Red Titanium Focus HB

FF Reputation: 3 NorthernFocalPoint Good Standing Member
Regarding the Engine Cover - apparently this is a production change that has been made to the Titanium model (even though that this was a "feature") - rumour has it that the engine was getting too hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacophonous View Post
You were spot on! Etis was fully updated this morning.

Confirmed what I ordered and noticed a few uncertains:

With Kysor Radiator Shutter
BV61-5310-NG* Left Front Coil
BV61-5310-NG* Right Front Coil
BV61-5560-NG* Left Rear Coil Spring
BV61-5560-NG* Right Rr Coil Spring
Engine Cover - Under Hood - I may need to insist if not actually there

BTW does anyone know what this means:

Ice Feature Pack 24

Dealer texted me to say it left the plant yesterday and should be to the dealer by Monday.

Pretty amazing since I ordered Aug 30th.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.