Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 94 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-07-2011, 04:35 PM   #931
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevanC View Post
When Ford releases a car like the ST, is the x-plan usually not availible because of high demand? I imagine the answer is not something you have, but if you had to make a prediction...
Thanks
We currently do not offer any plans on Raptor's or GT500's. Any specialty vehicle you get screwed on, I predict that the ST will not have X plan to start, but if inventory levels increase they will.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #932
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJTX View Post
x-plan availability on SVT products will depend on the dealer not on ford. Some dealers are more than willing to offer x-plan on them while others prefer to put an outrageous mark up on them. If demand were the requirement for no x-plan the titaniums would not be eligible for it because dealers can't keep them on their lot longer than about 5 minutes. Personally I doubt the ST will be any different
Not true sorry, a Raptor for instance does not list X/A/Z/D plan at the bottom like a Focus. A GT500 didn't until last year, however Ford does not reimburse the dealer for a D Plan GT500 if we did it.
Ira McCrea
Old 09-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #933
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScallaDaBalla View Post
Thank you so much imccrea!! A great asset to the FF community!!

What sort of incentives would I have living in zip 93933?
$500 and must finance through Ford.
Ira McCrea
Old 09-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #934
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Ok got my window sticker today. There is no delivery dealership on it, it's yellow bordered, and says EXPORT ONLY 7 at the bottom, and all Gov't safety ratings say "not rated".

I am assuming the export only is because it was ordered through the "overseas military exchange". but is the rest of the things standard for a pre-build window sticker? looks like everything is there that is supposed to be which is a good thing.
Correct, we get the yellow ones delivered here once in a while but they sit here for months before they're picked up.
Ira McCrea
Old 09-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #935
RDJTX
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88961
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 RDJTX Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Not true sorry, a Raptor for instance does not list X/A/Z/D plan at the bottom like a Focus. A GT500 didn't until last year, however Ford does not reimburse the dealer for a D Plan GT500 if we did it.
I posted that based on experience in the mustang world. when the GT500 first came out they were hard to get but I had 3 dealers say they would give x-plan on them if I wanted to buy. I don't know about the Raptors because I was never interested in them enough to check.

Now it is entirely possible they were telling me that in order to get me into the dealership and then tell me they made a "mistake" wouldn't surprise me at all if that were the case LOL
Old 09-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #936
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
I posted that based on experience in the mustang world. when the GT500 first came out they were hard to get but I had 3 dealers say they would give x-plan on them if I wanted to buy. I don't know about the Raptors because I was never interested in them enough to check.

Now it is entirely possible they were telling me that in order to get me into the dealership and then tell me they made a "mistake" wouldn't surprise me at all if that were the case LOL
True when they came out they were that way. Now we list it but there is no reimbursement for X-Plan GT500's. If a dealer wants to sell it for X plan they still make $2,000 granted they haven't had it for more than 60 days.
Ira McCrea
Old 09-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #937
RDJTX
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Correct, we get the yellow ones delivered here once in a while but they sit here for months before they're picked up.
cool. makes me feel a LOT better LOL! my build is scheduled for next week so it will sit about a month. My delivery date is set for the 28th of Oct but I may see if I can get them to move it a week earlier so the dealer can get some stuff done on it before I pick it up. I would like to avoid having to rent a car while they get it ready LOL! ...

thanks for the help man. awesome to have someone willing to jump in like you do
Old 09-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #938
imccrea
FF Affiliate

*Important Update*

Due to financial reasons I have left my current Ford dealership. I have already secured a job through another Ford dealership in town but don't start til next week.

Sorry if you have dire questions that requires me to have Ford access but I should be up and running within a week.

Thanks!

Ira
Ira McCrea
Old 09-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #939
paladin732
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88993
What I Drive: 2012 Candy SEL Sedan

FF Reputation: 2 paladin732 Good Standing Member
Quote:
*Important Update*

Due to financial reasons I have left my current Ford dealership. I have already secured a job through another Ford dealership in town but don't start til next week.

Sorry if you have dire questions that requires me to have Ford access but I should be up and running within a week.

Thanks!

Ira
That mean you going to be making more at the new dealership? Awesome! :)

Anyway,

Does the dealership get a kickback on financing with Ford? So for instance, if I were to finance a $22,999 Focus with Ford, does the dealer get an additional kickback because it was financed with Ford?(I'm thinking with the promotional 2.9,3.9,4.9, etc)

Also, do you guys get made aware of promotions before they go live? Or do you find out with the rest of us?
Old 09-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #940
RDJTX
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
*Important Update*

Thanks!

Ira
Grats on the new job man. A change of scenery is always nice no matter the reason ..

Bookmarks & Social Networks