Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#864 · (Edited)
Clean looking rides, I like the blacked out look you got going on in the back.

I am heading out in a few to take some pics in this awesome light. I'll post a few when I get back

#865 ·
Well I am back from my early-ish day photo fun in the heat and here are a few of the better shots I got. She's a little dirty as I haven't washed it since I got back from Dallas a few days ago, but it is the first real pictures I took after I got the new bumper on the back.

#868 ·
Nice Krause

and as for the holes, I have seen people paint the vents the color of the car and it looks good, other than that just get a body shop or weld the holes up yourself if you are up to it.

#874 ·
I started to paint mine black. I have yet to finish. I started with the cream panels though since my car is an "S".

#876 ·
Yes all the radio and hvac controls disconnect from the face plate.

#882 ·
@vonkrause your car is dope dude. Id love to see the ses front bumper in that color
You and me both, It's going to cost a good bit though as I need to buy fogs and the bumper cover and paint it, and at the moment no job means no mods [rant]

@vonkrause im really digging those rims and that bumper looks a lot better than the 08
Yup the 2010 coupe bumper cover is so much better than the old one, love it

@VonKrause - How much did u pay for the ses rear bumper cover?
It's off the 2010 coupe (however I have seen a couple 2011 4 doors that have them but not very many), and luckily I didn't pay for it, I got rear ended three or four months ago and the shop (Dealership) I took it to didn't care which one it was replaced with so I got a free mod that StateFarm paid for. If I remember correctly it was something like $400-$550 for paint, labor, and the part cause the entire repair was in the $1100 range for body work and the replacement passenger side mirror. She managed to miss the crash bar on the passenger side and went directly into the rear quarter panel.

The whole ordeal was a nightmare. But in the end, Free mod!

#879 ·
Just got some my new wheels installed today! Soooo much better than the stock 15" rims.

#880 ·
Here's another photo from just after sunset:

#884 ·
Ah I figured the 2011 and was suspicious about the 2010's. Thank you for clarification. [cheers]

#887 ·
Also, it looks like there's a face in your headlight (circled) D:

#890 ·
um, don't want to be rude and your car is clean but ummm, did you look at the thread title?

#892 ·
Phokus - that car looks PERFECT. If I had that color, I would have done the same thing. Bravo - nice job.

#895 ·
I think these pics of the "twins" somehow belong in this thread too [:)]
(Ray and I met up earlier for a transaction [:)] and I no longer have my stock headlights available for sale now [cheers] - thanks again Ray)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.