2012 Focus Transmission Shaking - Page 6 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive

MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive The place to chat about TSB and Known Issues for the 2012 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #51
Grimlock99

Fan#:
everything i fine

Last edited by Grimlock99; 07-20-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #52
azdamay
Titular Wit Here

Fan#: 27396
What I Drive: 2004 GTO, 1986 Civic Si, 2010 TC

FF Reputation: 8 azdamay Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock99 View Post
I'm not sure how that answered her concerns and bad experience...
That person rented a car and had a problem with it. What do you expect Ford to do about it? A dissatisfied rental customer is the rental company's concern, not Ford's.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #53
Grimlock99

Fan#:
All is cool

Last edited by Grimlock99; 07-20-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:59 PM   #54
me2000
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85106
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 me2000 Good Standing Member
My car has about 900 miles on it. I experienced a little roughness one time when I was running on E (on my way to the gas station!). After I filled up it was fine... And it's been great ever since. Take offs are getting smoother and smoother the longer I use it... I love it!
Old 07-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #55
BetaDnB
Drum n Bass Lover

Fan#: 87466
What I Drive: 2012 Silver SE Sport

FF Reputation: 11 BetaDnB Great Standing Member
Jamie B, The rental car is a completely new design... somebody rented it and paid the insurance then proceeded to take the car and beat the piss out of it before it was anywhere near broken in. This is most likely what happened.
Sedan Revolution #249 - 2012 SE Sport - ╠╬╝ - Ingot Silver - 201A - K&N w/ snorkel delete - Blox Type R Knob
Old 07-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #56
Grimlock99

Fan#:
It's all a dream

Last edited by Grimlock99; 07-20-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:12 AM   #57
azdamay
Titular Wit Here

Fan#: 27396
What I Drive: 2004 GTO, 1986 Civic Si, 2010 TC

FF Reputation: 8 azdamay Good Standing Member
Grimlock, people do tend to abuse rental cars. I'm not suggesting the poster who posted here abused the car, but it's certainly possible that previous drivers did. Again I say, a disappointing rental experience is the rental agency's problem, not the manufacturer's.

I get it, you're pissed off about your new car being less-than-perfect, I would be upset too... but I don't think you need to carry the torch for "JamieB" who will most likely never post here again, and you certainly don't need to be rude to people about it.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #58
Grimlock99

Fan#:
Buy some muffins

Last edited by Grimlock99; 07-20-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Reply With Quote Received Warning
Old 07-20-2011, 06:37 AM   #59
BetaDnB
Drum n Bass Lover

Quote:
Ok ,
So let me get this straight.The car went to the dealership six times for transmission problems.So according to your logic,the six previous person who rented that car "beat the piss out of it" and then Jamie B,must have done the same because he also some transmission issues.For a guy who doesnt know sh!t about a situation ,you are pretty quick to jump to conclusions.My car has a drivetrain vibration since the day one.So, according to your "expert opinion" if I wasn't the one who "beat the piss out of it " probably a Ford employee did on the 20km that were on my car the day I bought it!

You really are good!No ,seriously you are.
Wow dude. You got a g attitude and need to stop jumping on everybody's shit. What are you 12? I didn't say Jamie B beat the piss out of that car, did I? I didn't say you beat the piss out of your car, did I? The answers to both those questions are "NO". As for your car, it can burn for all I care. I wasn't even referring to or directing my statements toward you at all and you give me this shit. You obviously have no clue what goes on with cars before they're purchased or while they're rented.

Let me give you this for an example. My car had 247 miles on it when I got it because it was driven from a dealership roughly that far away. All highway. When I got it it was averaging 32 mpg. Oddly enough once I started driving it that shot all the way up to 40. That tells me it wasn't driven to easily, especially since I'm a very spirited driver (several years of autox and road courses) and still getting the mileage I'm getting.

Go ahead and let your head exit your ass would you.
Sedan Revolution #249 - 2012 SE Sport - ╠╬╝ - Ingot Silver - 201A - K&N w/ snorkel delete - Blox Type R Knob
Old 07-20-2011, 06:40 AM   #60
BetaDnB
Drum n Bass Lover

Quote:
...told by an ahole that the problem is caused by driver abuse!
Watch who you're calling an , troll.

Bookmarks & Social Networks