Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 69 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-25-2011, 12:49 AM   #681
Jpierce
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86354
What I Drive: 2002 f150

FF Reputation: 1 Jpierce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Looking for a sel red candy hatchback with my touch and winter package.

Last name: pierce
Zip: 66052 (not too far from you!!)

Not much stock around here and looking to get one, but not in hurry. No trades and already been pre approved through Ford. Should I just email dealers what we want?? Do you any hook-ups.. We typically pay 3-5% over dealer cost for new cars...

Thx for any help you may have..
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2011, 12:59 AM   #682
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpierce View Post
Looking for a sel red candy hatchback with my touch and winter package.

Last name: pierce
Zip: 66052 (not too far from you!!)

Not much stock around here and looking to get one, but not in hurry. No trades and already been pre approved through Ford. Should I just email dealers what we want?? Do you any hook-ups.. We typically pay 3-5% over dealer cost for new cars...

Thx for any help you may have..
Not too many dealers even have Focus' in your area unfortunately. I would say if you are open to ordering one that is the way to go. Are you looking 301 or 303 with winter pkg?

Smaller deals will probably sell at 3% over invoice but if you find a bigger dealer they are willing to order near invoice plus fees.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #683
Jpierce
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86354
What I Drive: 2002 f150

FF Reputation: 1 Jpierce Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Not too many dealers even have Focus' in your area unfortunately. I would say if you are open to ordering one that is the way to go. Are you looking 301 or 303 with winter pkg?

Smaller deals will probably sell at 3% over invoice but if you find a bigger dealer they are willing to order near invoice plus fees.
Yes, looking towards the 301 package...
Old 06-25-2011, 01:32 PM   #684
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpierce View Post
Yes, looking towards the 301 package...
Might have to order or go different colors, there are a few without winter though.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #685
cl0ckwork
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 86828
What I Drive: None Yet

FF Reputation: 1 cl0ckwork Good Standing Member
Just order Titanium Hatch with handling package on X-Plan with taxes(8.25%), TTL and 750 rebate for 23,800. How did I make out?
Old 06-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #686
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl0ckwork View Post
Just order Titanium Hatch with handling package on X-Plan with taxes(8.25%), TTL and 750 rebate for 23,800. How did I make out?
Well X Plan is what it is, you cannot negotiate off of it. That's the beauty of it with the great pricing it provides.

I'm assuming you're on a 400A as that's the only way to get under $24,000 OTD with the incentives you have.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:32 PM   #687
caitybates
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 87158
What I Drive: 1997 Dark Green Honda Civic

FF Reputation: 1 caitybates Good Standing Member
I'm looking at these cars VIN # 1FAHP3F26CL188475 & 1FAHP3K20CL167031
Zip code is 44070
My grandfather used to work for Ford, so I believe he can get me the Z plan. How much could I get off with that? Am I able to combine any incentives with that? If so which ones? If not, do you think I would be able to get a better deal just stacking up incentives? I'm a recent college graduate, so I know that's $500. I appreciate all the help.

Last edited by caitybates; 06-26-2011 at 01:33 AM.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:34 AM   #688
deepfork
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 87164
What I Drive: 2012 Titanium Hatch White Plat Met

FF Reputation: 2 deepfork Good Standing Member
Wish I had found this sight yesterday....just bought a 2012 Titanium Hatch in White Platinum today. Did I leave $$$ on the table:

Titanium Hatch
401A
White Platinum
Moonroof
Polished 17 Wheels
Dealer Added Drivers Entry KeyPad and Remote Start.

MSRP $27,885 Invoice $24,485. I gave $25,500 which includes ALL fees. Also they are bringing the car from a dealership 200 miles away and in another state. They are scarce around here! I also get $500 Ford Financing Cash and $1000 Military appriciation cash (new incentive) which brings my price to $23,000.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:53 AM   #689
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86138
What I Drive: 2003 Mazda 6

FF Reputation: 1 MikeR55 Good Standing Member
Was at a dealer today- I'm looking for SEL hatchback in Silver. They told me that Ford would throw in an extra $1,000 for my trade in. I told them I didn't think that existed for the Focus 2012.

The insternet sales person wrote me an email tonight telling me that Ford will in fact throw in an extra $1,000 for a Ford Focus 2012. Does this sound right? Or are they simply trying to get me back in the door?
Old 06-26-2011, 03:33 AM   #690
Wholla09
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85885
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Ford Focus Titan

FF Reputation: 1 Wholla09 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfork View Post
Wish I had found this sight yesterday....just bought a 2012 Titanium Hatch in White Platinum today. Did I leave $$$ on the table:

Titanium Hatch
401A
White Platinum
Moonroof
Polished 17 Wheels
Dealer Added Drivers Entry KeyPad and Remote Start.

MSRP $27,885 Invoice $24,485. I gave $25,500 which includes ALL fees. Also they are bringing the car from a dealership 200 miles away and in another state. They are scarce around here! I also get $500 Ford Financing Cash and $1000 Military appriciation cash (new incentive) which brings my price to $23,000.
When did the military appreciation cash increase to $1000? I have to ask my dealer about this whenever I pick up my car.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.