Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 67 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-21-2011, 02:11 AM   #661
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86138
What I Drive: 2003 Mazda 6

FF Reputation: 1 MikeR55 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberjeff View Post
You can also qualify for supplier pricing if you join the Experimental Aircraft Association for $40 a year. (eaa.com). I did all that and ended up paying about what you were quoted with another $1800 in equipment. This is about the time I say thanks again Ira.
What exactly is this? Anyone can join and then get a supplier price? Which is what exactly? I have the $750 rebate- may do Ford Financing for another $500 and now curious about this as well
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 AM   #662
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Ford ties in the financing to the $500 rebate, you have to finance with Ford to get the 2.9%. If you took 3.64% from your bank you lose $500.
Ugg time to do some math. Ha
Old 06-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #663
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholla09 View Post
I ordered the handling package and the artic leather seats for a 2012 Titanium Focus. Each one is supposed to come with special floor mats. Should I expect to receive both sets or is it one or other? Thanks.
We've yet to get one with artic interior, I would go with both but let me know when you get it.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:00 AM   #664
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR55 View Post
What exactly is this? Anyone can join and then get a supplier price? Which is what exactly? I have the $750 rebate- may do Ford Financing for another $500 and now curious about this as well
Referring to X-Plan, easier right now to take the price down to ~ invoice.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #665
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Referring to X-Plan, easier right now to take the price down to ~ invoice.
So with an X-plan the car is sold very close to invoice? And the best way to get the X-plan is to join something like eaa.com? And I am guessing this is cheaper than going thru AAA or Costco or TrueCar?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #666
Titanium12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86295
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Titanium12 Good Standing Member
Quote:
So with an X-plan the car is sold very close to invoice? And the best way to get the X-plan is to join something like eaa.com? And I am guessing this is cheaper than going thru AAA or Costco or TrueCar?

I got mine below X-plan which I qualified for already from my job. I basically told three dealerships that I could get an X-plan from any of them for the same price.........so show me what else you can do for me? I let the bidding begin.

I got it well below X-plan price, free lifetime tint installed at the dealership and one extra year of Sirius Radio (which he just accounted for in the price reduction since the dealership can't pay the annual fee in advance for you on top of the first free year.) Dealership has 2-years free oil changes, ding/dent/windshield repair for 1-year along with free car washes and some other stuff.

I got all the price and additionals in writing from the dealership manager and sales manager before I ordered it to make sure there was no misunderstandings when it comes in. Price was agreed upon with NO INCENTIVES INCLUDED since I did not know if there would be any at delivery. If there are incentives (which there should be atleast $500 if I finance through Ford and $750 if I get my private offer in time) and that will only make my agreed price even lower.

They are still making money, too.
Delivery Date: June 29, 2011
Old 06-21-2011, 04:38 PM   #667
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Wow, I'm still a litle confused though- what exactly is an x-plan? Can anyone get it? And how do I get it? I am leaning toward a mazda3 only cause its so much cheaper and 0% for 60 months- but if I can get the price down on the Ford- I would much rather have that.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:56 PM   #668
seamustry
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86768
What I Drive: :::

FF Reputation: 1 seamustry Good Standing Member
i've ordered focus hatch SEL w/302 package this saturday....was wondering, can i decide to not buy the car if something happens?
Old 06-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #669
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Depends on dealership pricing, usually Costco or TrueCar will be $250 north or south of invoice. It's all dependent on your local dealers.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #670
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium12 View Post
I got mine below X-plan which I qualified for already from my job. I basically told three dealerships that I could get an X-plan from any of them for the same price.........so show me what else you can do for me? I let the bidding begin.

I got it well below X-plan price, free lifetime tint installed at the dealership and one extra year of Sirius Radio (which he just accounted for in the price reduction since the dealership can't pay the annual fee in advance for you on top of the first free year.) Dealership has 2-years free oil changes, ding/dent/windshield repair for 1-year along with free car washes and some other stuff.

I got all the price and additionals in writing from the dealership manager and sales manager before I ordered it to make sure there was no misunderstandings when it comes in. Price was agreed upon with NO INCENTIVES INCLUDED since I did not know if there would be any at delivery. If there are incentives (which there should be atleast $500 if I finance through Ford and $750 if I get my private offer in time) and that will only make my agreed price even lower.

They are still making money, too.
How are they still making money if the are paying for oil changes, sirius, tint, etc?

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.