Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 66 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #651
automated
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86028
What I Drive: 2012

FF Reputation: 1 automated Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
I've never seen it ship to a different state before. It could've fallen off the train perhaps.
It was still on the train in California, but that was the last update. Seems a circuitous route to go all the way to the west coast and then back. I really have no idea what to do at this point-- the dealership doesn't seem to care and this is the only vehicle like it in my region.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #652
crydee
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86709
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback SEL

FF Reputation: 1 crydee Good Standing Member
I ended up getting the Silver HB SEL w/ 302 and moonroof for 22,700 unfortunately it was either the 750 rebate or 500 college. I'm pretty happy with 300 over invoice. I had them at 23k but they e-mailed me an "internet coupon" from the dealership and they honored it after we had negotiated :P

Sync is a lot cooler than I thought. I'm glad I didn't try to order and wait.. Hope those who are ordering get theirs quickly!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:27 PM   #653
mg2525
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 86934
What I Drive: 2012 Frosted Glass SE Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 mg2525 Good Standing Member
I'm so glad I found this site today! I just test drove the Focus and determined what specs I wanted. Now I'm working out pricing, financing, and insurance details before I go in to buy for sure.

I am looking for the following:
Focus SE Hatchback
203a
SE Sport package
Frosted Glass or Blue Candy Metallic

Can you tell me what the D Plan pricing would be on these two cars? This information would be very helpful as I'm comparing financing offers from banks. My zip code is 38401, and I'm most likely to be buying in either 37334 or 35801.

Thank you! What a great service you offer here!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:33 PM   #654
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2525 View Post
I'm so glad I found this site today! I just test drove the Focus and determined what specs I wanted. Now I'm working out pricing, financing, and insurance details before I go in to buy for sure.

I am looking for the following:
Focus SE Hatchback
203a
SE Sport package
Frosted Glass or Blue Candy Metallic

Can you tell me what the D Plan pricing would be on these two cars? This information would be very helpful as I'm comparing financing offers from banks. My zip code is 38401, and I'm most likely to be buying in either 37334 or 35801.

Thank you! What a great service you offer here!
I'll assume 16" over the 17" painted for now.

MSRP of $22,375
D Plan of $20,521
That is on a blue candy with prem. paint.

Not sure how close you are to Ford Lincoln of Cookeville but they have a blue candy MSRP of $22,170 D Plan of $20,324.

No Frosted Glass anywhere sorry so can't find one. Does not reflect $500 rebate through FMC.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #655
mg2525
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 86934
What I Drive: 2012 Frosted Glass SE Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 mg2525 Good Standing Member
Thank you! I assume that D Plan is probably the best pricing I'm going to get on that model? And that the frosted glass would be slightly less expensive (due to the non "specialty" paint job) if I could find it somewhere or order it?

I'm only about an hour and a half from Cookeville, and my SO lives there, so I'll definitely add it to the list of dealerships to contact when I get all my ducks in a row.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #656
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2525 View Post
Thank you! I assume that D Plan is probably the best pricing I'm going to get on that model? And that the frosted glass would be slightly less expensive (due to the non "specialty" paint job) if I could find it somewhere or order it?

I'm only about an hour and a half from Cookeville, and my SO lives there, so I'll definitely add it to the list of dealerships to contact when I get all my ducks in a row.
D Plan is $100 more than A/Z Plan. And correct on the price diff.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:57 AM   #657
red2009se

Fan#: 79513
What I Drive: car

FF Reputation: 1 red2009se Good Standing Member
For 2013's [or 2012 and 1/2], make cruise std on SE and all four pwr windows on S. Also, bring back stand alone alloy rim option on SE.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #658
imccrea
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by red2009se View Post
For 2013's [or 2012 and 1/2], make cruise std on SE and all four pwr windows on S. Also, bring back stand alone alloy rim option on SE.
Unfortunately I do not have the power to suggest these things but the public does. Click on this link:

https://secure.corporate.ford.com/fo...eServiceIssues
Old 06-20-2011, 05:11 AM   #659
Wholla09
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85885
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Ford Focus Titan

FF Reputation: 1 Wholla09 Good Standing Member
I ordered the handling package and the artic leather seats for a 2012 Titanium Focus. Each one is supposed to come with special floor mats. Should I expect to receive both sets or is it one or other? Thanks.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:42 AM   #660
TerryVA
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86339
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus, Sedan TI

FF Reputation: 1 TerryVA Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogbeez View Post
Regular black would be fine but they can't even place my order at least that's what they told me last time I spoke with them.
I placed my order for a Black Ti on June 6. Tell the dealer to use the Black paint code for the mustang. I told my dealer that is the black there using and it worked.

At least that is what they told me, I am still waiting on my Vin# but he said it is ordered.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.