Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 49 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #481
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86138
What I Drive: 2003 Mazda 6

FF Reputation: 1 MikeR55 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I asked but don't think anyone was really sure but maybe you'd know- to trade in a car it has to have valid registration correct? My registration expires today- so guessing I won't be able to trade it in until I re-register? (Which I don't want to do as it would cost me $300 or so)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2011, 01:50 PM   #482
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Posted via FF Mobile So i just looked up rebates. Immcrea can you confirm what aol autos is displaying.

http://autos.aol.com/cars-Ford-Focus-2012/incentives/

Also, since they dont give much detail which can be combined with the other. I see they have a AZX etc plan member cash back that expires 6/1 which they didnt have before for $1000 back. Now that is ONTOP of the x plan price? Then i see other customer cash back incentives also. Just seems like a lot of rebates that werent there three weeks ago.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #483
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkKnight614 View Post
Posted via FF Mobile So i just looked up rebates. Immcrea can you confirm what aol autos is displaying.

http://autos.aol.com/cars-Ford-Focus-2012/incentives/

Also, since they dont give much detail which can be combined with the other. I see they have a AZX etc plan member cash back that expires 6/1 which they didnt have before for $1000 back. Now that is ONTOP of the x plan price? Then i see other customer cash back incentives also. Just seems like a lot of rebates that werent there three weeks ago.
Based on the X-plan incentive it is still a private offer that you must get via direct mail or e-mail, not available to every X-plan qualifier. Rebates are identical to yesterday for everything, just added a few private mail offers is all plus the X-plan stuff.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #484
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR55 View Post
I asked but don't think anyone was really sure but maybe you'd know- to trade in a car it has to have valid registration correct? My registration expires today- so guessing I won't be able to trade it in until I re-register? (Which I don't want to do as it would cost me $300 or so)
It will probably vary by state, I don't know our laws regarding this but you might, I know you get a credit towards new plates if you haven't used up the entire portion of the plate here.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #485
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85122
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 osuivan Good Standing Member
So my salesman told me ETA for my car is june 20th, but blue oval forums ford employee told me ETA is june 9th. Obviously I like the blue oval form's ETA better, but how can I get two ETA's so far apart?

vin =1FAHP3J20CL161182
Old 06-01-2011, 10:06 AM   #486
cappa
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85229
What I Drive: 2000 VW Golf / 2012 Ford Focus Ti

FF Reputation: 1 cappa Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuivan View Post
So my salesman told me ETA for my car is june 20th, but blue oval forums ford employee told me ETA is june 9th. Obviously I like the blue oval form's ETA better, but how can I get two ETA's so far apart?

vin =1FAHP3J20CL161182
Thinking the worst possible(because I have thought this about my car as well when it is delivered) is that the dealer wants to parade it around the lot for a bit for potential new buyers. but salesman are probably more clueless than any one of us who scour these forums so he could probably just be wrong and June 20th is a guestimate.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #487
entity
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85163

FF Reputation: 1 entity Good Standing Member
Quote:

vin =1FAHP3J20CL161182
Under promise over deliver?
Old 06-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #488
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by entity View Post
Under promise over deliver?
I hope that's the case haha. the 20th seemed like a really long time to get it here, but with the mississippi river I was thinking maybe it was getting on a train way up river, out of the way.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #489
timinac
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 84542
What I Drive: 2013 Focus ST3 Performance Blue

FF Reputation: 1 timinac Good Standing Member
Quote:
I hope that's the case haha. the 20th seemed like a really long time to get it here, but with the mississippi river I was thinking maybe it was getting on a train way up river, out of the way.
I'm not too far from you, my car was finished on 5/24, and about two weeks ago my ETA was 6/5 (a Sunday). I am waiting for a new update.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #490
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by timinac View Post
I'm not too far from you, my car was finished on 5/24, and about two weeks ago my ETA was 6/5 (a Sunday). I am waiting for a new update.

Mine was built on the 23rd. guess we'll see who gets it first lol

Bookmarks & Social Networks