Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 49 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace



Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer


Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #481
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2011
Fan#: 86138
Location: Los Angeles, CA
What I Drive: 2003 Mazda 6

Posts: 109
FF Reputation: 1 MikeR55 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I asked but don't think anyone was really sure but maybe you'd know- to trade in a car it has to have valid registration correct? My registration expires today- so guessing I won't be able to trade it in until I re-register? (Which I don't want to do as it would cost me $300 or so)
MikeR55 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-31-2011, 01:50 PM   #482
DrkKnight614
GO Green
 
DrkKnight614's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Fan#: 14522
Location: Long Island, NY, United States
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

Posts: 11,131
FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Posted via FF Mobile So i just looked up rebates. Immcrea can you confirm what aol autos is displaying.

http://autos.aol.com/cars-Ford-Focus-2012/incentives/

Also, since they dont give much detail which can be combined with the other. I see they have a AZX etc plan member cash back that expires 6/1 which they didnt have before for $1000 back. Now that is ONTOP of the x plan price? Then i see other customer cash back incentives also. Just seems like a lot of rebates that werent there three weeks ago.
DrkKnight614 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #483
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkKnight614 View Post
Posted via FF Mobile So i just looked up rebates. Immcrea can you confirm what aol autos is displaying.

http://autos.aol.com/cars-Ford-Focus-2012/incentives/

Also, since they dont give much detail which can be combined with the other. I see they have a AZX etc plan member cash back that expires 6/1 which they didnt have before for $1000 back. Now that is ONTOP of the x plan price? Then i see other customer cash back incentives also. Just seems like a lot of rebates that werent there three weeks ago.
Based on the X-plan incentive it is still a private offer that you must get via direct mail or e-mail, not available to every X-plan qualifier. Rebates are identical to yesterday for everything, just added a few private mail offers is all plus the X-plan stuff.
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #484
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR55 View Post
I asked but don't think anyone was really sure but maybe you'd know- to trade in a car it has to have valid registration correct? My registration expires today- so guessing I won't be able to trade it in until I re-register? (Which I don't want to do as it would cost me $300 or so)
It will probably vary by state, I don't know our laws regarding this but you might, I know you get a credit towards new plates if you haven't used up the entire portion of the plate here.
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #485
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast
 
osuivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85122
Location: Owasso, OK
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

Posts: 197
FF Reputation: 2 osuivan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
So my salesman told me ETA for my car is june 20th, but blue oval forums ford employee told me ETA is june 9th. Obviously I like the blue oval form's ETA better, but how can I get two ETA's so far apart?

vin =1FAHP3J20CL161182
osuivan is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:06 AM   #486
cappa
Focus Addict
 
cappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85229
Location: Elizabeth, NJ
What I Drive: 2000 VW Golf / 2012 Ford Focus Ti

Posts: 671
FF Reputation: 1 cappa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuivan View Post
So my salesman told me ETA for my car is june 20th, but blue oval forums ford employee told me ETA is june 9th. Obviously I like the blue oval form's ETA better, but how can I get two ETA's so far apart?

vin =1FAHP3J20CL161182
Thinking the worst possible(because I have thought this about my car as well when it is delivered) is that the dealer wants to parade it around the lot for a bit for potential new buyers. but salesman are probably more clueless than any one of us who scour these forums so he could probably just be wrong and June 20th is a guestimate.
cappa is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #487
entity
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85163
Location: Detroit, MI
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

Posts: 113
FF Reputation: 1 entity Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuivan View Post
So my salesman told me ETA for my car is june 20th, but blue oval forums ford employee told me ETA is june 9th. Obviously I like the blue oval form's ETA better, but how can I get two ETA's so far apart?

vin =1FAHP3J20CL161182
Under promise over deliver?
entity is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #488
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast
 
osuivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85122
Location: Owasso, OK
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

Posts: 197
FF Reputation: 2 osuivan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by entity View Post
Under promise over deliver?
I hope that's the case haha. the 20th seemed like a really long time to get it here, but with the mississippi river I was thinking maybe it was getting on a train way up river, out of the way.
osuivan is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #489
timinac
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 84542
Location: South Central Kansas, KS
What I Drive: 2013 Focus ST3 Performance Blue

Posts: 38
FF Reputation: 1 timinac Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuivan View Post
I hope that's the case haha. the 20th seemed like a really long time to get it here, but with the mississippi river I was thinking maybe it was getting on a train way up river, out of the way.
I'm not too far from you, my car was finished on 5/24, and about two weeks ago my ETA was 6/5 (a Sunday). I am waiting for a new update.
timinac is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #490
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast
 
osuivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85122
Location: Owasso, OK
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

Posts: 197
FF Reputation: 2 osuivan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by timinac View Post
I'm not too far from you, my car was finished on 5/24, and about two weeks ago my ETA was 6/5 (a Sunday). I am waiting for a new update.

Mine was built on the 23rd. guess we'll see who gets it first lol
osuivan is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.