Can someone help me?? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Massive Speed

Massive Speed Discuss about forced induction upgrades and performance tuning for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Massive Speed

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Sean05
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62491
What I Drive: 13' ST2

FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Can someone help me??

Okay so I made an order online for some 21mm prothane bushings on 5/3/11 from massive speed system.com I haven't gotten an email saying it shipped like most sites after a couple days.

Soo I called in and they said I didn't get charged for shipping, and it was an error on their part.
I figure no big deal I'm not gonna complain as I know how finicky computers can be since it's what I'm majoring in. So bushings were roughly 13 bucks and shipping was like another 7 or so,and they sent me a request though paypal since that was my method of payment. here I am 20 days later and I still haven't gotten what I ordered. The online site say ls order created on the third but nothing else. I think I've been more than patient as I've bought stuff that has come from other country's a week or two after and got it already. Am I wrong? I'm just kinda disappointed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
drostedrummer89
I <3 my SVT

Fan#: 69059
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic SVT

FF Reputation: 8 drostedrummer89 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
K dog will chime in very soon to help you out. They are good with customer service, but every company makes mistakes.

Matt
Posted via FF Mobile
Old 05-24-2011, 04:56 AM   #3
beat3rfocus
I hate you!!!!!

Fan#: 3178
What I Drive: Red 1990 Miata Hardtop

FF Reputation: 11 beat3rfocus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Most likely it was something out of stock and needed to be ordered/drop shipped. If so the ball is in Prothanes court.

That said Karl will chime in with accurate information.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #4
K Dog
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 23554
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 10 K Dog Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
After we received your shipping cost payment, we sent an email 5/6 at 4:11 pm stating that the Prothane item was out of stock, and would need to come from Prothane. Approximate lead time on that was 5-10 business days.

I did offer the Energy Suspension version in black or red, which we had here on the shelf for immediate shipment.

Your Prothane item did however ship from us yesterday via fedex:

Looks like it will be to you tomorrow.

In the future, a simple call or email direct would be appropriate.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
Sean05
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62491
What I Drive: 13' ST2

FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Thanks but i never received an email. I check my junk folder regularly so it must have came from a personal email address. I am in no way bashing you just every time I called you guys were closed due to the time difference and I work early mornings till late in the afternoon, thank you for the quick response.

Bookmarks & Social Networks