Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-26-2011, 10:45 AM   #21
MoggSquad
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84856
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SEL - Tricoat White

FF Reputation: 1 MoggSquad Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I phrased it wrong. The $364 is on the invoice. So it's invoice + $399 doc fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
At this point Mogg I would ask to see the actual invoice, it seems they are trying to double charge you for stuff.

If you were here the price would be invoice plus $499 D & H, marketing is already on the invoice so no need to double charge. They should be more than happy to show you the invoice, if not let me know what you're trying to find and I'll tell you where to go.

MissouriLeo-
There is active military just need a military ID for proof. I'd have to see if you can combine offers however.

ST-
Still planning on late this year from last I heard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #22
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoggSquad View Post
I phrased it wrong. The $364 is on the invoice. So it's invoice + $399 doc fee.
Oh, well that sounds not bad. I would try and split it with them, but if you're happy with the deal go with it.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #23
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85122
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 osuivan Good Standing Member
I'm in zip 74055 what kind of incentives can I get?
Old 04-26-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
weaponxgfs
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 84333
What I Drive: 2008 blue focus ses

FF Reputation: 1 weaponxgfs Good Standing Member
imccrea,
I'm trying to purchase a 2012 focus hatch SE automatic with 203a. the msrp is 21,080. I went to a dealership to talk about invoice pricing but they wouldn't let me see the invoice they just kept saying invoice is 19,957 but edmunds and kbb gave me an invoice of 19,611. could you give me a breakdown of the real invoice for this vehicle and what fees, if any, to expect on the OTD price besides TTL
Old 04-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #25
cappa
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85229
What I Drive: 2000 VW Golf / 2012 Ford Focus Ti

FF Reputation: 1 cappa Good Standing Member
Hello Imccrea, thank you for your help on this forum.

Is the FMC incentive is that the rebate if you finance through Ford Credit? FMC $500 rebate plus $500 college grad if it is I am glad that these two are stackable. Also what is the Parking Technology discount involve? Is it stackable with these other two rebates?

Also, do you know how long delivery of Focus' are generally taking? From what I gathered on this forum, about a month ago they were having some kind of trouble in production with MyFord and people were waiting 6-8 weeks for delivery, is this generally still the same time frame for delivery?

Also, I "built" my Focus 2012 online and it came out to $28,630. Do you think it's possibly to get any salesman to drop it down to $26,000? Or is that asking for to much?
Old 04-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #26
me2000
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85106
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 me2000 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa View Post

Is the FMC incentive is that the rebate if you finance through Ford Credit? FMC $500 rebate plus $500 college grad if it is I am glad that these two are stackable. Also what is the Parking Technology discount involve? Is it stackable with these other two rebates?

Also, do you know how long delivery of Focus' are generally taking? From what I gathered on this forum, about a month ago they were having some kind of trouble in production with MyFord and people were waiting 6-8 weeks for delivery, is this generally still the same time frame for delivery?

Also, I "built" my Focus 2012 online and it came out to $28,630. Do you think it's possibly to get any salesman to drop it down to $26,000? Or is that asking for to much?
Go through Truecar.com. I got $300 below invoice by going through them!
Old 04-26-2011, 02:49 PM   #27
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuivan View Post
I'm in zip 74055 what kind of incentives can I get?
74055: Owasso, OK

$500 Ford Credit Retail Bonus Cash*
Must combine with FMC rates of
2.9% at 36 months
3.9% at 48 months
4.9% at 60 months
6.9% at 72 months
Tier 0-2 Qualify

Multiple private offers available such as RCL, Quarterly indirect offer, etc.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #28
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponxgfs View Post
imccrea,
I'm trying to purchase a 2012 focus hatch SE automatic with 203a. the msrp is 21,080. I went to a dealership to talk about invoice pricing but they wouldn't let me see the invoice they just kept saying invoice is 19,957 but edmunds and kbb gave me an invoice of 19,611. could you give me a breakdown of the real invoice for this vehicle and what fees, if any, to expect on the OTD price besides TTL
You my friend are in luck because there is a 203A here in Denver with this exact MSRP. Invoice on the vehicle is $19,957.44. Now on the invoice if you subtract FDAF and fuel assessment then you are left with $19,611. Edmunds.com will never have these 2 charges on their "invoice" because it varies by region.

If you are part of truecar.com or any ZAG affiliate your pricing should reflect about $250 below invoice. Then you have dealer fees where applicable ($199-$649). Title fee of $27.20 to process titlework for your county and tax.

If you're at $20,200 plus tax only I think that would be okay. Any other charges such as windshield sealant, theft protection are to be passed upon.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #29
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa View Post

FMC incentive of $500 you must finance with Ford Credit to get the rebate. 2.9%, 3.9%, 4.9%, 6.9%.

Parking tech. discount is similar to rapid spec discount. Anytime Ford rolls out a new product they'll discount it similar to the F-150 Luxury package discount. This discount usually varies by region but usually every region receives it. The discount is already on the vehicle, meaning there is no paperwork to be filled out to gain incentive and you don't have to worry about stackable rebates.
Currently parking tech. pkg is $1,100.
Ford discounts the pkg $405 for ordering this and another $195 for ordering a 401A package for $600 savings on 2,590 worth of options.

Time frame on an order is typically 7-12 weeks. Specific options do take longer such as MyFord in the Explorer, Focus, Edge. Also any tuxedo black truck or SUV is suspended along with AWD Fusions, Edge's, Flex's, and certain Super Duty's all due to lack of supplies.

Finally, there is a dealer in Utah that actually ordered a $29,035 Focus. Invoice is $27,076. To be brutally honest I don't think you could get it to $26,000. Offering invoice or $200 below on an order is always fine. If it is in stock our inventory manager is scared of having super expensive units because they are tough to move. If you can find one on the lot you're more likely to have them accept your offer than having a unit built at that price.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #30
weaponxgfs
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 84333
What I Drive: 2008 blue focus ses

FF Reputation: 1 weaponxgfs Good Standing Member
thanks for the info and quick reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks